why is no one helping ?With this proublem

jessica#0563
jessica#0563 Posts: 38 Arc User
countless hors wasted trying to log in and only class that logs is the new wildmaker without a hitch other classes u got to spam log 300+ times be4 u get loged in to dc when u tp to nr or in some events to not log in again for hours. link is from YT page of mine sence i anit getting no help from post in arc. maybe now i will be hurd https://youtu.be/bWlKUxVzi8s

Best Answers

• bloodshell
    bloodshell Posts: 7 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    countless hors wasted trying to log in and only class that logs is the new wildmaker without a hitch other classes u got to spam log 300+ times be4 u get loged in to dc when u tp to nr or in some events to not log in again for hours. link is from YT page of mine sence i anit getting no help from post in arc. maybe now i will be hurd https://youtu.be/bWlKUxVzi8s

honestly they dont care they made there money
  • exfromda#9670
    exfromda#9670 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Answer ✓

Hello. I deleted PWI 2 days ago. When installed it back, had a same problem.
    How I fixed it? Installed PWI, did verification (took almost whole day), removed installed PWI launcher from desktop, went to PWI folder, found elementclient and started PWI by it. Works. Also unclick x64 version in pre-start game settings. Helped a lot with dcs. There is file to install as well, from players, for fast log. Helps a lot.

But yeah. For new incoming players the game now even seems dangerous, cause acts like some malware. You start it, some sounds playing like 3s, error window appears and whole thing going down. 🤣🤣🤣

Answers

• jessica#0563
    please fix the old classes before u try adding more stuff to this new class, we can not even log our mains in without dcing 30 to 300 times before we get into game. but this new class logs just fine every time without dcing
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    I've been sending forward the info to staff, but there's not much else I can do than that unfortunately. I'm not super tech-savvy so I'm not really sure what's causing the disconnects. Staff haven't gotten back to me on most of the issues so it's a matter of waiting until they finally get around to it.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • puangi#2208
    puangi#2208 Posts: 83 Arc User

I need you to try and log in from a different PC Try going to an internet Café or ask a friend to move the character for you.
  • doyfa
    doyfa Posts: 6 Arc User
    I wish they would fix the problem with the corrupted files many of us have since the wildwalker patch
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    Perfect world crashed? Cannot log into game now! Please fix.
  • bloodshell
    bloodshell Posts: 7 Arc User
    i still havent been able to get on in three weeks now why isnt this being fixed whats the hold up is it really only a select few this is happening too??? something needs to be done this is out of hand
  • jessica#0563
    i have loged from other pc even laptop and even with town net . still get dc's at the starting screen when entering pwi world . . Gm's says nothing is wrong yet before this Monkey was added in i never had one problem loging now i just spam dc. yes i tried other net to log from and uninstalled the full game restalled it , i did every thing. they just dont care. i ticket they say game running fine yet every day i got to log in ill dc 30 to 50 times before one will not time out in 2 sec of the 30 sec entering world
  • exfromda#9670
    exfromda#9670 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Usual launcher file seems corrupted.
  • jessica#0563
    edited December 2021
    i uninstalled the full game and arc 5 days ago fully removed every thing and reinstalled its 4 days in to the Verifying now and its just hit 40%.
    Sadness going to be like 14th of jan/2022 before it even gets done Verifying it is looking like i might just quiet the game. to mad over my perfect login every day for a full year and they make us miss the end of our rewards...they should of waited to add this new class after the new year. brought us so many problems for so many of us in game. most my friends has left, they dont send or fix our absence for making us miss the last few days i just going to give up in this game to. done with this trying every day never missing dailys logins.even buying 16 absent notes to fix the 16 days they would not give us over they messed up yet they made us buy now i got to miss the next week just to get verifying done they doing this out of meanness to make us have to buy more gold to buy more absent notes.this game never took this long to verify ever..
  • jessica#0563
    no you cant blaim the net speed either i have had this same net for 3 years yet it ran this game easy and even logged in multi clients at the same time without one dc... untell they added this new class.. then all old toons mass dc on entering but if i loged 10 new classes they all loged in first try not one dced
  • devilish2
    devilish2 Posts: 6 Arc User
    first of all,before start thread like this one i would be sure my PC is in top shape,so...did you saw the little message in right down corner?...activate windows?google it what that means ,then when you fix your pc ask for further help...happy new year :)
  • myowe
    myowe Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    devilish2 wrote: »
    first of all,before start thread like this one i would be sure my PC is in top shape,so...did you saw the little message in right down corner?...activate windows?google it what that means ,then when you fix your pc ask for further help...happy new year :)

Im sorry but is this a troll personally? cause I having problem still trying verfiy and redownload and your comment is just...​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • jessica#0563
    first of all this message was never a problem yet now its fixed even got a new pc yet now all it says is corrupted files wont even log in the windows fixed yet still cant loge days now verifying yet still gms not gixing.
  • jessica#0563
    THIS IS ALL THE **** FIXED NEW WINDOWS ACTIVE CODE FIXED NET SPEED FIXED AND NEW GAME DOWNLOADED FULLY WIPED HDD AND FACTORY RESET ALL DONE YET STILL DAY 10 ITS VERIFYING YOU NABS.. NOW TELL ME THERE IS NOTHING WRONG ON YOUR ALL END ONE MORE TIME..

https://youtube.com/watch?v=I62zEe0Yrqo
  • jessica#0563
    SO CLEARLY YOU ALL HAVE NO CLUE WHAT A WALLPAPPER IS EITHER SO GOOD LUCK AND THIS IS MY PC SYSTEMS WINDOWS ACTIVED AND SPEED TEST VIDEO CARD AND MORE. SO STOP TROLLING AND FIX THE FILES ERRORS IN VERIFYING PATCH. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I62zEe0Yrqo&t=5s
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Staff don't read the forums so you will not have much luck trying to get them to fix things here. You'll still need to correspond in tickets as frustrating as it is.

I can try and get another update from the staff but there's really nothing else I can do. I haven't had the issue on my end so I cannot identify or try to fix the problem - I've only heard stuff from the community such as litmodels.pck being the problem and verifying over and over again. Haven't seen anything that 100% reliably works.

Also, please refrain from using all-caps in posts.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • jessica#0563
    yeah. i deleted out both the litmodels packs out of elements been verifying ever sence but just keeps spaming fail and restarting the client when it fails. just hope it gets done before the nith or my perfect log in will be for nothing.10 days now still not working. don't see how giving us 100 absent notes is going to work when most of us still cant get the verified done to even enter and they can not say its on my end this time i did every thing. and yes ticketed they just say game works just fine... what ever then why cant this verifying get in. i did every thing even factory reset updated windows new instal and deleted the files verify and days in still not working even showed my net speed to. be4 this patch that broght the new wildmaker this game worked just fine not one problem loging in then they did it then most can not even get in. yet they can not even help . clearly they could but yet they wont.. seems just not right to make all of us verify over and the files thaey messed up on and yet they send 100 notes to help . how this helps if we still anit in be4 the ninth to use them????
  • newcommer#8979
    newcommer#8979 Posts: 14 Arc User
    Think the issue has something to do with the combination of your AMD CPU and the usage of Windows 8. Can't do anything about the AMD since this refers to a programming-bug... the only thing we can't do anything about since debugging isn't allowed unless we work at PWE Amsterdam. Windows itself can be used without any activation code so you can try the solution that is written somewhere else in this forum:
    1. Install VirtualBox (this is FREE software).
    2. Start VirtualBox and 'make' a PC with the usage of Windows 10 64Bit
    3. Give it enough memory.... you have plenty RAM so just play with it or set it to max.
    4. Install Windows10: the ISO can be downloaded from the Microsoft website AND you don't have to register it.
    5. Install ARC
    6. Install PWI
    7. play
    Sure, it's still possible to upgrade your Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 (also free) but isn't needed if you only want to play PWI.
    PWI is playable via VirtualBox however you aren't allowed to move though Archosaur. Many Catshops means instant DC.
    The real solution lies at PWE itself: the software we're using isn't programmed to run on new hardware however since the previous large PWI update (so before the Windwalker update) they moved us to 64bit. People who can't play should replace the 64bit elementclient with the 'old' 32bit version but that is also written somewhere in this forum. But in your case it isn't the issue: you're already working with a 64bit CPU and OS.
  • jessica#0563
    i play farcry on this pc so the programing is not a problem even Rust on steam without no problems. this game worked just fine till they add all this new stuff the files just says corrupted even after removing the litmodel files both it is not corupted files now just keeps failling the verifying and restarting. and u can not say pwi wont run on nothing but windows 10. a brick can run this game its not that advanced. a duel core can run this lowend game. why can they not just make a patch or files we can just download and add the files our self into our pwn files?
  • justagamer#7016
    justagamer#7016 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Im on win 10 fully updated and nvidia card with latest package and got the same issue. This has nothing to do with windows or hardware or the game wouldnt play at all. The game is literally only spam DCing at the loading screen and you have to keep trying till you get in.Sometimes it takes 2 retries sometimes 30 and doesnt matter which map or account you are on. It has nothing to do with west arch and catshops and wireless signals and onboard graphics.
  • hmmnmmm
    hmmnmmm Posts: 6 Arc User
    Surely it's a software/hardware conflict? If it was PWs issue then all players would be experiencing it. It could be that as they updated the game that the new models/data was not written to accommodate a specific cpu or windows version, or you have some software that is interfering. I had problems when I installed it onto my laptop, but after setting up the laptop (NOT pwi) I was able to run it. I think my problem was that my laptop was using my internal graphics rather than the gpu, if that's of any help.

I run it on a 2021 laptop with amd cpu and nvidia gpu, which seems to work absolutely fine. I would update to windows 10 and if the other comments are right, authenticate windows. You can get a corporate windows key off g2a or wherever for like £10. Not expensive at all.

Don't rely on perfect world to fix it, because they likely won't. Chances are they broke something that conflicts with your system and only you can fix it.
  • jessica#0563
    fails saying patcher.exe
  • jessica#0563
    i need the new link to download a new patcher.exe file for the pwi_en
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    so the programing is not a problem
    But it is. We however aren't allowed to change any of the codes used in the executables.
    i need the new link to download a new patcher.exe file for the pwi_en
    Again a problem, see art 5.1 Terms of Service. But you can send a ticket since PWE is currently the only company that should help their customers.
    Im on win 10 fully updated and nvidia card with latest package and got the same issue. This has nothing to do with windows or hardware or the game wouldnt play at all. The game is literally only spam DCing at the loading screen and you have to keep trying till you get in.Sometimes it takes 2 retries sometimes 30 and doesnt matter which map or account you are on. It has nothing to do with west arch and catshops and wireless signals and onboard graphics.
    Nice, also fully updated Win10 and Nvidia card here but no problem at all. Same for a Win11 system. On my old macbook (bought in 2012) there was a problem with the loading instructions due the fact the CPU is a Core2Duo. As for West Arc and catshops: it can happen if people use VirtualBox but are low on RAM. A computer with only 4GB RAM available for both VirtualBox and a virtual harddisc with Windows10 incl PWI will have a problem.
  • justagamer#7016
    edited January 2022
    sjampie wrote: »
    Nice, also fully updated Win10 and Nvidia card here but no problem at all. Same for a Win11 system. On my old macbook (bought in 2012) there was a problem with the loading instructions due the fact the CPU is a Core2Duo. As for West Arc and catshops: it can happen if people use VirtualBox but are low on RAM. A computer with only 4GB RAM available for both VirtualBox and a virtual harddisc with Windows10 incl PWI will have a problem.

This issue has to be something to do with the servers/connection ports auto kicking toons off when they try to load into the actual map because it dcs the account before the 30 sec timeout can even begin. Can log into server/character screen fine and even when actually connected to the game and playing, there is no issue at all or dc or lag. The ONLY issue is this dc at entering perfect world timeout screen. That cant be a hardware/software issue outside PWI since actual gameplay works perfectly fine on all maps.

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    sjampie wrote: »

This issue has to be something to do with the servers/connection ports auto kicking toons off when they try to load into the actual map because it dcs the account before the 30 sec timeout can even begin. Can log into server/character screen fine and even when actually connected to the game and playing, there is no issue at all or dc or lag. The ONLY issue is this dc at entering perfect world timeout screen. That cant be a hardware/software issue outside PWI since actual gameplay works perfectly fine on all maps.
    Sure, it can be a server problem. Tested 7 computers (dirrerent hardware, only Win 10 and 11) incl. installing and reinstalling Arc + PWI. Lol, took some time... Had no problem logging in and play a quest in PWI. With the little information given here there's nothing more for me to try and simulate the problem some people have.

Maybe it's mass ticket-spamming time for the people with log-in problems.

edit: Only thing I didn't try are the different virusscanners/firewalls/VPN software but if the token created on our computer (Arc) isn't received in time by the server people simply cannot play PWI. In the past someone wanted to ivestigate the tokens.
    Post edited by sjampie on
  • justagamer#7016
    i5 Win 10 fully patched/updated drivers/updated dedicated nvidia graphics - 32bit/64 client same issue - not wireless internet
    Doesnt matter what account or character,

Sometimes works on first try (shown in vid) Sometimes takes 20+ tries. Cant be hardware/software conflict issue or game would be 100% unplayable all the time.

Never had this issue ever before the monkey update and not on any other game that ive played
    https://youtu.be/aN3tGyNQ5No
  • alexiskitten
    alexiskitten Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    Dont let the gm's fool u. I have the same dc issues getting into game on all three of my families computers I wrote in several tickets and they play it off like I am the only one having this issue.... Either that or the gm;'s that respond to these tickets are clueless to the problems... Here is the responses I got from my tickets..

[Ticket contents removed due to forum rules. Summary: one ticket asked for diagnostics, second ticket suggested the internet connection was not stable.]

Tried all they talked abt and they blamed my internet not their servers...
    Post edited by obielle on