[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 12/07/21

obielle
obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
Please feel free to update if needs be. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: Please be patient and bear with the team, as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions.
Maintenance tonight is expected to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 12/07/21 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 12/08/21 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 12/08/21 - 08:00 * UTC 12/08/21 - 07:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit for Patch Notes link here. Or assume for just a server restart / minor updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
​​
Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited December 2021
    As per usual, let me know if there are still corrupted files/crashing issues after the maintenance. I haven't had any updates from staff since last week but as these are their top priority fixes, I assume they're still working on it.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • lexxfx
    lexxfx Posts: 47 Arc User
    DC spam when entering game still not fixed
  • emodawn117
    emodawn117 Posts: 2 Arc User
    faction history crashing all toons and 9 months later no fix