New Email Code

lax
lax Posts: 96 Arc User
Why does the code not work on the accounts the email was sent too?
Also why don't all players get this code? The fact that characters I haven't logged for 6 months got the code but the ones I play on daily didn't get the code? How do you guys even select what accounts get sent the items.

If the code doesn't work might as well just send all items to players via the mail.

Comments

• silkroad#2705
    silkroad#2705 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same problem. I sent an e-mail, hope it gets fixed
  • lilaerin
    lilaerin Posts: 6 Arc User
    Oh, good to know I'm not the only one who couldn't use the code.
    lax wrote: »
    If the code doesn't work might as well just send all items to players via the mail.
    ^^^^^ This 100%. Save the hassle.

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    I don't think I got the email code on my accounts though my emails usually come in a bit late, so I haven't been able to check this. They don't generally share the criteria for receiving these emails, so all we can guess is they're emails to encourage players to check out the game with the new update.

It's likely a bunch of people are trying to redeem their codes at once which could be causing some type of error. Hopefully in due time you'll be able to redeem it properly. If there's still troubles even after a few days I can bring it up to staff.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • obielle
    Okay, we've had an emergency maintenance to fix issues regarding the code. You guys should be able to redeem them now without issue (fingers crossed). If there's still issues regarding the email arc code, let me know.

• angela#9854
    angela#9854 Posts: 1 Arc User
    code still does not work
  • lilaerin
    lilaerin Posts: 6 Arc User
    I was able to redeem the code, but I still can't log into the game to see what this code was all about.
  • midnightstarrz
    midnightstarrz Posts: 81 Arc User
    Comes up internal error still but ofc if it's an account specific code, or if its the same code to all? that's the real question.
  • obielle
    Comes up internal error still but ofc if it's an account specific code, or if its the same code to all? that's the real question.

It's account-specific so it can only be used on the account that received the email.

• houjehnsi
    houjehnsi Posts: 4 Arc User
    I still didn't receive any code in my email, and i have like 12 accounts and no codes for each one of them.
  • dawnsilver10
    dawnsilver10 Posts: 52 Arc User
    I had someone showing the contents of the pack. It is indeed more of a pack, returners and especially those who left before New Horizons came in 2014. It has a free TT99 set, the two exp pills that catapult you right away to level 100 before RB and on first RB and a third one presumably for second reawakening, a geographic map (unlocks all teleporters), the 2 Stones required to rebirth, 2 level 5 dragon orbs, Level 8 Soulgem Exchange Card, Dragonsparrow Pass (no idea what that is), Dark Abyss Mount Egg (Black Cosmos the transparent Unicorn), Teleport Bell (30-Days), Auto-Recovery Stone (30 days), War Avatar Chest A x2,
    Chest Fragment !. The second thing is a homestead themed pack.
  • den28nl
    den28nl Posts: 43 Arc User
    Still getting the internal error code, and update on this?