[MAINT] EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE 12/01/2021 (COMPLETE)

obielle
obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
Just been notified that there is going to be an emergency maintenance to address rewards in an Arc code that was recently granted (the one some players got in an email). The maintenance will be at 11:00PT. I have not received an ETA for the maintenance, but expect servers to be down for maybe a few hours.

I don't think any other fixes are coming with this maintenance, just the Arc code fix.
Maintenance tonight is expected to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 12/01/21 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 12/02/21 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 12/02/21 - 08:00 * UTC 12/02/21 - 07:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

During maintenance, you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
​​
Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
Post edited by obielle on

Comments

• lithii#1394
    lithii#1394 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    There was an Arc Code sent out? None of my accounts received any email from Arc in all of November.
    Does that mean i wint be getting any code?

Ty for coming in game and wcing to let us know of the maintenance!
  • obielle
    There was an Arc Code sent out? None of my accounts received any email from Arc in all of November.
    Does that mean i wint be getting any code?

I don't really know the full details about the code or what the fix even is for tonight's maintenance, but from what I know it was just sent out via email to players who hadn't been playing the game for a while and it was sent out yesterday-ish. I didn't receive any emails on my accounts from what I know. So I'd guess unless you haven't been in-game for a while, you will likely not get an Arc Code.

• lexxfx
    lexxfx Posts: 47 Arc User
    So they took down the servers disrupting everyones game and wasting limited instance keys for whatever actual players they have left, not to actually fix all the issues preventing people from playing but just to fix a code they are trying to use to bribe non active players to come back to the game? Most of which wont even bother reading the mail?

Talk about priorities..
  • azra#6116
    azra#6116 Posts: 20 Arc User
    Well,they should reward players who stayed after all those monkey-business recently,and in past :)
  • obielle
    Servers are back up.

• vampibr200000
    vampibr200000 Posts: 4 Arc User
    ye, ridiculous xD put down the game to send codes for people who dont play... while we all who play the game daily ...get no code at all for anything.....brilliant... they just now noticed how terrible they made it for new players and players who cant afford tons of cash....ye, ofc, the game feels near the end... tideswell not even catshops you can find... nobody to buy your stuff, nobody selling what u need.. people quitting cause can't farm anymore.... chaotic xD shoudl at least pleasure the ones STILL here with something too or maybe they just wanna take our money cause its all that matters.
  • phage69
    phage69 Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    Oh fantastic so the emails i DONT get i will be getting a prize....... (even though all my settings are on to recieve emails etc) even after ticketing your support about it and getting the most generic response and prime example of the terrible support in this game. So basically everyone gets something except for me thts wonderful maybe u can just shut the servers down now so we can all stop wasting money here and go play [other game] or something tht actually has more of a support and player base ......instead of trying to milk an old cow tht just taking our money for a bunch of dust and **** support =x
    Post edited by obielle on
  • jinkai123
    jinkai123 Posts: 1 Arc User
    they shld be giving 200Golds to all active players. or i quit!
  • bloodshell
    bloodshell Posts: 7 Arc User
    obielle wrote: »
    Just been notified that there is going to be an emergency maintenance to address rewards in an Arc code that was recently granted (the one some players got in an email). The maintenance will be at 11:00PT. I have not received an ETA for the maintenance, but expect servers to be down for maybe a few hours.

I don't think any other fixes are coming with this maintenance, just the Arc code fix.
    Maintenance tonight is expected to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 12/01/21 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 12/02/21 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 12/02/21 - 08:00 * UTC 12/02/21 - 07:00 *
    All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

During maintenance, you will not be able to access the live servers.
    *Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
    ​​

so they did emergency maint to fix players getting extra codes but wont fix us not being able to log in dang they got some priorities huh????? Seriosuly though
  • bloodshell
    bloodshell Posts: 7 Arc User
    lexxfx wrote: »
    So they took down the servers disrupting everyones game and wasting limited instance keys for whatever actual players they have left, not to actually fix all the issues preventing people from playing but just to fix a code they are trying to use to bribe non active players to come back to the game? Most of which wont even bother reading the mail?

Talk about priorities..

right thats what im saying im tired of the lazyness they need to be like the guy who fired 900 employees over zoom what happened to good work ethic