[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 11/30/21

Options
obielle
obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
Please feel free to update if needs be. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: Please be patient and bear with the team, as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions.
Maintenance tonight is expected to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 11/30/21 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 12/01/21 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 12/01/21 - 08:00 * UTC 12/01/21 - 07:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit for Patch Notes link here. Or assume for just a server restart / minor updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
​​
Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com

Comments

• obielle
    Options
    Being told another update will be coming today to try and fix user crashes and gameplay issues.

If you're still experiencing issues after the update, please let me know here (and also consider sending in a ticket as staff will likely need information like log files and all that).

• hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    Options
    well, turns out we had no patch at all...

i would like to point out again, that its the forced water/texture/cloud settings in the character select menu that causes a lot of peformance issues. asdfghjj.jpg
    lkjhgf.jpg

it takes my new pc roughly 8 seconds to actually load the character list - and sometimes the character i choose disconnects straight after selecting it and clicking on "start".

previously the character select would load up with your prefered graphics settings, in my case LOW water, but it doesnt do that anymore.
    if you could address this to whoever is in charge of giving feedback to the devs, i would appreciate it.
  • warriorprincess#7359
    Options
    issues with login fauilure is a big problem with pwi dont know if they have maintainance now but seriously its irritating because you cannot even see if its maintainance or fail frustrating I must say
  • glycerin22
    glycerin22 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    The corrupt file issue is still going. There was no fix.
  • shamus1996#6578
    shamus1996#6578 Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    YEP SAME HERE
  • greymana42
    greymana42 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    I get to character selection screen select a toon, try to enter into game and as i am entering I instantly disconnect from server. I click yes to attempt to reconnect and everything drops to arc. this happens over and over. I am unable to play this whole account. every toon I try to log into the same issues and all these other toons are positioned all over pwi in different spots on the map. I have verified my files twice same issue. I uninstalled and reinstalled game and still the same issue. Also the game took 8 hrs to install which is way longer than I ever experienced before and i have an Intel core I7 that is fast. My suggestion to the devs is to go home and try to install pwi on their home computer and see these issues first hand with corrupted files/verify/and dc getting into game.
  • shamus1996#6578
    shamus1996#6578 Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    hate this long wait
  • obielle
    Options
    Thanks for letting me know the issues are still happening...I will notify staff again.

Big ol' yikes