Why there is no "Rookie path" function on PWI?

frinser
frinser Posts: 49 Arc User
In this function, a new character can receive various rewards within 30 days after creation, such as a set of B cards, a fast pet, various rewards for trials, as well as a x 2 bonus for exp and spIrit.

This function is exists in the PWRU and PWCN versions but not for our version. I'm wondering why?

This is what this function looks like:

iIwyM2q.png

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    I suppose this is something I can ask the staff about, but I don't imagine I'll get a clear answer on it. There's been quite a few things now that PWI hasn't gotten while every other version has which makes me kind of sad. Some of them I can't even think of a proper reason why, like the daily quiz that literally just gives EXP. Only reason I can think of there is they didn't feel like adding it.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • frinser
    frinser Posts: 49 Arc User
    obielle wrote: »
    I suppose this is something I can ask the staff about, but I don't imagine I'll get a clear answer on it. There's been quite a few things now that PWI hasn't gotten while every other version has which makes me kind of sad. Some of them I can't even think of a proper reason why, like the daily quiz that literally just gives EXP. Only reason I can think of there is they didn't feel like adding it.

"Some of them I can't even think of a proper reason why, like the daily quiz that literally just gives EXP"

And that too!

Not to mention the fact that they do not introduce useful functions from China, but harmful ones (Now we can receive a reward for killing mobs for only 8 hours a day.). Earlier in those days when I could not play, I put the character on reflection systems and he continued to develope it. Now I have to look at this green chest near the minimap and chastise up to eight hours.

I really want to know why the PWI developers are doing this to us.
  • poomeister#0539
    poomeister#0539 Posts: 9 Arc User
    prob war in the region soon or something..kekeke