How to stop patcher from asking if I want 32bit?

kittythecat2013
kittythecat2013 Posts: 55 Arc User
edited November 2021 in General Discussion
Hello there.

PWI 64bit runs better for me.
I just want the patcher to stop warning that if I want to run 32bit client I must cancel the 64bit option in system settings.

Is it possible?
Post edited by kittythecat2013 on
Tagged:

Answers

• oldphart55
    oldphart55 Posts: 130 Arc User
    it is before you press play go to libary roght click pwi & check 32bit i did that np anymore
  • kittythecat2013
    oldphart55 wrote: »
    it is before you press play go to libary roght click pwi & check 32bit i did that np anymore

I do not want 32bit
  • gunter#5451
    gunter#5451 Posts: 68 Arc User
    just click here in ARC on library, right click on PWI, click on 64 bit and it should be fine,

I don't like 64 bit since that one gives me more dc's.
  • kittythecat2013
    Still asks if want 32bit
    64bit.png
  • evarez#8371
    evarez#8371 Posts: 6 Arc User
    If you are encountering an issue where the patcher for a program is repeatedly asking if you want to use the 32-bit version, here are some steps you can try to resolve the problem:

Select the correct version: If you have been selecting the wrong version of the program, try selecting the correct version (32-bit or 64-bit) that is compatible with your system.

Remove the incorrect version: If you have installed the incorrect version of the program, try uninstalling it and then installing the correct version.

Edit the registry: If the above steps do not resolve the issue, you may be able to resolve it by editing the registry. Keep in mind that editing the registry can be a complex process, and if done incorrectly, it can cause problems on your system. I would only recommend this option if you are familiar with editing the registry and comfortable with the risk involved.

Contact technical support: If you are still encountering the issue after trying the above steps, you may want to reach out to the technical support for the program for further assistance. They may have more specific advice for resolving the issue with your specific program.

It's important to note that running a 32-bit program on a 64-bit system may have limitations, such as limited access to system resources. Running the correct version of the program that is compatible with your system is important for ensuring optimal performance and stability.
  • archeswuss#4112
    archeswuss#4112 Posts: 5 Arc User
    @evarez#8371 drive mad
    Thanks for helping
  • stefheisel1#6998
    stefheisel1#6998 Posts: 1 New User
    Thanks you, can i ask some questions about this?
  • anniesteuber#6216
    anniesteuber#6216 Posts: 1 New User
    Can i ask some questions about this?