[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 10/19/21

obielle
obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
edited October 2021 in Official Announcements
Please feel free to update if needs be. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: Please be patient and bear with the team, as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions.
Maintenance tonight is expected to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 10/19/21 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 10/20/21 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 10/20/21 - 08:00 * UTC 10/20/21 - 06:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit for Patch Notes link here. Or assume for just a server restart / minor updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Fielding some suggestions for staff so...
This week's question:
What items would you like to see added to the Star Boutique?
​​
Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    Hi obielle, ty for the time you invest in this game and keeping us up to date!

When ive read this weeks question i started dreaming :)
    First of all, if they just removed the useless skillbooks in the Star Boutique. Most of us will be happy!
    At the moment i never use the star boutique shop.
    Its mostly not good or worth it to buy something.
    It doesnt feel rewarding for charging real money.

But this is what i suggested and woud like to see.

Star 3
    Maybe we could add some packs like Golden Frost Rare Casket .
    Or any other pack that can give u a descent reward instead of high chance to get a lucky coin.

Star 4
    Add Bell of Garment , Dragon Tamer Lasso and Royal Glow Fan to the Star Boutique shop.
    Make them untradable and make restrictions on how much u can buy on a monthly base.

Star 5
    This one maybe to much.
    But another lvl9 glyph like Dragon Epoch Glyph Pack .
    Same lvl9 glyph like we have in new boutique.

"LV9 Glyph (color can be selected)
    Can be embedded, but can't be upgraded or degraded;
    it can be used as materials to upgrade other LV9 Glyphs.
    Leave at least 1 empty slot in your bag.
    Limited to one use per account."

Star 6
    To reach star 6 u need 4500+ star points, that requires you to put alot of money in the game.
    So woud be nice to see some good stuff like Jaden Crystal or Moon Stone of Punishment .
    This seems bit much but make it alot of gold and only buyable once per account.
    Making them tradeable woud be very rewarding to reach star 6.

Now its really not worth to get star6 in my opinion.

Also sometimes there are special sales like when they add medal of glory or adamantine powders.
    Maybe also get those permantly in Star Boutique or maybe bit cheaper when they on sale.

Have a nice day all !
    Post edited by plushie666 on