[MAINT] SERVER & NETWORK MAINTENANCE 10/13/21

obielle
obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
edited October 2021 in Official Announcements
Please feel free to update if needs be. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: Please be patient and bear with the team, as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions.
There is a special network maintenance occurring on (10/13/21) at 04:30 PT. To avoid back to back maintenances, our regular maintenance has been adjusted to overlap.

Maintenance tonight is expected to start around 04:30 PT.

* US West (Et/Tw) 10/13/21 - 04:30 * US East (Ti) 10/13/21 - 07:30 * EU (Da) 10/13/21 - 13:30 * UTC 10/13/21 - 11:30 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 5.5 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit for Patch Notes link here. Or assume for just a server restart / minor updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
​​

In regards to the player Q&A: I didn't receive many questions for this session, so instead I'll focus on following up on previous questions/issues that haven't been resolved yet, along with some questions from the mod team. There probably will not be a Q&A thread for this one. As always if you do have questions for the GMs in the meantime feel free to post and I can make note of them.
Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• anointedprince#9413
    anointedprince#9413 Posts: 3 Arc User
    i just logged on and all of the text on the screen except the names of the characters is warpped and unreadable! i tried every setting adjustment but i cannot figure this out! is anyone else having this issue?
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    All, please note the updated maint times.

Thanks.
  • jessica#0563
    jessica#0563 Posts: 38 Arc User
    Clerics still needs nurfed any toon that can seal of god u for 20 sec and u cant move or skill or break the seal is to unbalanced and if they time it right they ca chrontic hit u at 18 sec then ur still stuned for another 20 sec and then by this time the seal of god cd is over they spam these two skills over and over u can't move or skill. this is not fair to anyone. not even a genie skill can breake this.NO TOON SHOULD BE ABLE TO STUN U OVER 8 SEC. AND AND CLERICS SOG AND CHRONTIC SKILLS SHOULD SHARE A CD TIME. also on Seekers all casters has mostly over 100k magic attacks and yet most op seekers can dump 10s of thousands in the game and only havd 45k magic def why is this? no matter hop op we get we still getting one and two shot by casters with Dots in gear and we full serenity's and apex 9 with 4600 spirit + yet a caster withdot's same gear and 3k spirit can just magic spam spark and one to two shot us and we only doing maxed 1k to 2k damage unless we ulti spark and get 5k to 7k damage on them then we screewed. till 3 minutes is up we dead by then. so unbalanced. i have stoped charging in this game and wont charge no more till they fix these two proublems. i know GM dont care about lossing one player chargeing but they lost over 3k to 6k already from me not charging.seekers should have a skill to change pdef over to magic def or let them be balanced to same at pdef and magic is same. if we got 80k pdef then it sould be 80k mdef. least then we have a chance to all the casters that has 100k to 150k magic atks. 45k magic def vs caster all withch has over 100k . we have no chance as a seeker.
  • veiszb
    veiszb Posts: 13 Arc User
    no chance as a seeker.

37f83e6e5c7239778620099135f51092.jpg
  • uptikiio
    uptikiio Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    veiszb wrote: »
    no chance as a seeker.

37f83e6e5c7239778620099135f51092.jpg

Exactly !
  • anointedprince#9413
    anointedprince#9413 Posts: 3 Arc User
    can someone please help me with the text issue? ive done everything but its making the game unplayable...
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    can someone please help me with the text issue? ive done everything but its making the game unplayable...

I haven't experienced this unfortunately so I'm not entirely sure how to fix it. Maybe it has to do with resolution? Or even check if this happens in both windowed or full-screen. And verify your client just in case.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • williamjimbam
    williamjimbam Posts: 11 Arc User
    umm maybe try to check ur windows image quality setting? i have got this a while ago...its caused by im putting full performance and lowest graphic option...