Disappointed

drum59
drum59 Posts: 9 Arc User
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
i colleted some of the lvl9 glyph for most of my toons except for 3 of them due to mme having to go to my doctor for my medical check up due to me having a bad ticker(Heart) i had tostop playing for a few hrs the other day to go there but when i came back the items i had to collect the lvl9 glyph went missing from my inventory so wasnt happy when i saw that they went missing toons affected by this were my psy,cleric & my bm what's the chance of getting them back(none i bet) :'(:'(:'( OOps they are on my mains acc sorry

Comments

• gunter#5451
    gunter#5451 Posts: 68 Arc User
    If you missed them on your characters there isn't a chance to get them: the event ended.

I didn't had that problem myself since I use only 1 character but I think many people just didn't had the time to have many alts (or many clients) online for the dragon event. I think the lvl 9 glyph was 1 time only, just like the pill for instant lvl100 and the free lvl12 armor. But we never know.

• nahnuk
    nahnuk Posts: 7 Arc User
    If you missed them on your characters there isn't a chance to get them: the event ended.

I didn't had that problem myself since I use only 1 character but I think many people just didn't had the time to have many alts (or many clients) online for the dragon event. I think the lvl 9 glyph was 1 time only, just like the pill for instant lvl100 and the free lvl12 armor. But we never know.

I think the only reason this game is still up is just because of "Alts". It's nice trying diff classes and new skills... If PWI don't want "Alts" so they should not allow them... and till I know the Event was succesfully completed just because of "Alts" and their lovely owners who spent their time to help the whole server to achieve the Goal. Their disappointment may explain why my server looks so empty now... ijs