Issues at the Moment

nklemm1#8434
nklemm1#8434 Posts: 19 Arc User
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
Hello, i am from Dawnglory.
I want to talk about some Issues and defintly WANT THAT THIS GET FIXED!

Issue 1: ET, Ti, TT-Server, all of them are Able to Glitch their MBH? They dont have to make ANY Instances to get MBH Reward. They can Glitch the Whispering Mausoleum MBH with Toons that dont match the Requirements to even enter this Cave. On this way there is a higher Amount of G18 Mats on the Server, without there is done any run in this Instance??!! They can just [obielle note: Removed method so others don't get ideas] take again MBH and finish it with Action Points!!!! That is a big Issue what have to get fixed. It was already with the Infants and now again with the MBH?! Now they are able to get G18 Mats, for what we on Dawnglory have to farm extremly for FREE!

Issue 2: We need a Servermerge, definitly a Servermerge. The Playerbase gets lower from Week to Week and if there is no Merge, the People will get more and more frustated.
There are not really New Player coming to this Game, there are no new Faces. All getting tired meeting everyday the same People. There is no Fun at all cause of this.
Just get this Servermerge done. ET + TT & TI + DA. Make all US Timezones, we dont care.

Issue 3: The Coupon of Magniefience which have a High Price actually give a **** out of it. I know, this is based on Luck but after 18.000 Coupons opened, just seeing 1 Red Card? Thats hilarious. 1 Year ago i had all 1500 Coupons a Red Card and now this. It was already at the last Patch like this. This average is just crazy for the Price which this Coupons have.

Issue 4: The Chrono-Hunt is 6 Month after the Patch STILL NOT WORKING for the Dawnglory Server. That can't be that there is noone that put a bit effort into the European Server? Its like: 3 Servers where we care about & 1 Server cause we need to have a Server with EU Time but we give a fk about them.

Issue 5: The required Mats for the G18 Weapon is way to high. On Dawnglory there is not enough Entry-Keys available to even farm more then 1 Weapon a Year. After the first Weapon is done i think it will need 3 more Years that there can be craft another Weapon. WE ARE NOT CHINA SERVER WITH 1000000 ACTIVE PLAYERS WHERE THIS IS POSSIBLE TO FARM IN A ACCEPTABLE TIMERANGE! I asked already the Support if its possible to make the Entry Keys tradeable or add Keys to specific Persons but they absolutly deny it. While we on Dawnglory are farming for this and have to look for our Keys cause there are not enough, the other Servers just having 100 Toons with that they Reset the MBH and getting 5-10 G18 Mats each MBH Day without entering a Instance.

Issue 6: Merge at least Tideswell an Dawnglory on 1 Side in the Northern Realm and put Twilight-Temple and Etherblade on the Opponent Side. So we at least have there a Cross-Event which is happening every Day and where we can mess with other Ppls in PVP. Our Northern Realm is absolutly boring and dead.

Issue 7: I invested like 150.000$ in this Game in a Timerange of 17 Month but the Support blocking every Kind of Request. All they say is: this is impossible, this is impossible, you have to live with that playerbase blabla. We need new Gamemasters in this Game and i am ready to take a Seat in this Team to put more effort in all the Requests and Stuff.

I think the Support got like 10.000 Questions where they never replied correctly to. Just any Basic-Answers or any kind of excuses. I invested so much and thinking about to stop Investing more Money in this Game cause it feel like this Developer let their paying Players alone in the Rain and give a fk about them at all.

Best Regards.
Post edited by obielle on

Comments

• puangi#2208
    puangi#2208 Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    Issue 1: Submit a ticket.

Issue 2: Server merge might appear in the future.

Issue 3: It's a lottery.

Issue 4: Submit a ticket.

Issue 5: If we get the merge should be easier.

Issue 6: As long as it's working it's fine.

Issue 7: Depends on what it is you are requesting from support as they are limited to some things.

Issue 8: Again, support is limited to what they can answer.

H9zmJf.gif
    Post edited by puangi#2208 on
  • stefanos#3147
    stefanos#3147 Posts: 1 Arc User
    for the Chrono hunt it's bs that we can't do it tbh :)
    we need a huge compensation for this tbh and to it to be opened already!!
  • joshdarnit#5803
    joshdarnit#5803 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Chrono Hunt is a bit unbalanced anyway because you have factions teaming with eachother instead of actually 3v3v3v3v3 ffa. They will team their whole faction and then choose who wins. Basically a faction war in the end and not a real battle royale.
  • betuou
    betuou Posts: 25 Arc User
    Well in principle thats what a faction is all about tho isnt it?To team up with each other.Thats pretty much the case in all games if you belong to a guild/faction your gonna have some benefits.This is one of them.If your still playing this game and dont belong to a competitive faction yet then the issue is with you.With such a small playerbase what else is there?Its way easier to still enjoy the game by beeing part of a large and active faction.I still see people beeing part of long lost factions that dont do anything with just them beeing active there or in more fortunate cases a handfull of people and while its respectable to go down with the ship its also pretty dumb when you complain about ''big factions'' geting benefits when the solution lies with you.Its about time people realize that they should take that leap and just join a better faction.Its a whole diff game when you have the possibilities and support that a big faction provides.

Now to the issues at hand while i do support a server merge i still think it would have some major downsides like people quitting even more.So it would make 1 server more populated but its gonna loose numbers from 2 servers.Just look at the previous merges.For example on Ti.Old deamweawer factions managed to get on top pretty fast and the main RT factions were gone after that so RT players had a choice either stay and join dreamweawer factions or smaller RT factions that got nowhere really or quit.And some did quit.Thats gonna hurt cross server events a bit.Less factions for dragons conquest and yeah the issue with x nation wars.How you gonna get 4 nations there?You split one server in 2?But even with all this i would still enjoy a more populated server the benefits would outweigh the downsides overall.Getting a AoS or MWT etc squad in less time would be pretty awesome.So yeah a server merge would be great.

It would be awesome if pwi would take into account the difference in player base betwen China and here.When it comes to odds and probabilities we get the short stick.Everything cost more because theres no supply.Not as many people opening packs not as many people farming instances not as many anything really.Solutions to this? Dont just copy paste the changes China does on their servers and give it some tought on how to adapt it to the current playerbase here.I mean we did get r9r3 didnt we?How about providing more entry keys to instances?Like IU and MWT both havind daily keys.Or a extra daily code for entry keys for instances?Or up the % on packs a bit since there arent thousants of people opening them each day.Or gives us 2x even more often.Or find some ways arround this so we can enjoy those benefits chinese players get to enjoy.

P.S. and keep wonderland open all the times will ya.We struggle enough as it is to not wait years to get em titles :)))

• jessica#0563
    jessica#0563 Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    U all complain about every thing. just be happy the game is still up and playing. stop crying about mbh's and events not working. ur luck on ur coupons. server merges... or ur dragon scales. u cry about dragon scale yet u ask for mbh glitching to stop. when clearly u need the scales. . stop crying and be thankfull this game is still even running after 14 years going. yes most servers dead u cant get squads to run in op caves hardly. but get over it stop crying make u an op 10 toons squad spam them ur self cry baby
  • dupstepbro
    dupstepbro Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    U all complain about every thing. just be happy the game is still up and playing. stop crying about mbh's and events not working. ur luck on ur coupons. server merges... or ur dragon scales. u cry about dragon scale yet u ask for mbh glitching to stop. when clearly u need the scales. . stop crying and be thankfull this game is still even running after 14 years going. yes most servers dead u cant get squads to run in op caves hardly. but get over it stop crying make u an op 10 toons squad spam them ur self cry baby

Of course you would come up with this trash **** comment because you have to spend 10 minutes in a day to complete everything and get double rewards. So you are saying we should not fix the glitch because we need the mats, but the glitch only works on certain servers? Brain dead people, makes sense why all of you need bots to play a game with 100 active people.
  • gunter#5451
    gunter#5451 Posts: 68 Arc User
    Not everyone is abusing this game. There are still people who see PWI as a game and not as something that is important. I'm on TS server and dgaf about armor and stuff, dailies, catshopping etc. I play for some fun and don't need the highest armor/weapon just to give me a large..... nvm. I don't need gold or a large amount of gold-coins to have a rich feeling.
    We all could read in this forum that there is no plan to do a server merge. QQ on this forum about this is a waste of time. Many people from DG server already knew this and started on TS server. Hell, there are even people trying to trade stuff between DG and TS or trying to sell the old account. Let's all just remember: it's a game so no need to buy anything. Play or simply move on to an other game.