[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 9/14/21

obielle
obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
Knew I forgot something...oopsies. Hopefully this post goes through - forums seem to be lagging a bit for me at the moment.

Please feel free to update if needs be. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: Please be patient and bear with the team, as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions.
Maintenance tonight is expected to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 9/14/21 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 9/15/21 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 9/15/21 - 08:00 * UTC 9/15/21 - 06:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit for Patch Notes link here. Or assume for just a server restart / minor updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
​​

Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    I was going to edit my post, but I'm having trouble doing that with the forum issues I'm having atm. Hoping this reply will go through at the very least lol.
    Question: What are your thoughts on the recent Dragon's Rise Celebration event, besides the broken parts of the event?
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • betuou
    betuou Posts: 25 Arc User
    Overall the event was good if you leave out the broken parts especially for alts jumped a few lvls and sky lvls and the rewards as in item rewards were good so thumbs up.
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 246 Arc User
    it was very great that Dragon Rise Event brought more activity to game and was good
  • ladyricana
    ladyricana Posts: 20 Arc User
    I liked it. Sad that it was partially broken. But at least some things was fixed in time. But there was also people who experienced unexplained client crashes when entering server selection. Personally I would be open, if we would get more celebrations aside from anniversary.