I CAN'T LOG IN.

Options
katerina022753
katerina022753 Posts: 5 Arc User
When I try to log into PWI, the patcher wants to update but errors out over and over. I tried Arc Repair and it errors out. I have one logged in that was logged in overnight and I'm afraid to log her out to reboot my computer because I might not be able to get her back in game. I have even tried to log in on my laptop with the same results - erroring out. A ticket was submitted a 14:41 ET about this and hasn't been addressed yet. It is now 21:32 ET. Live chat can only update my ticket and apologize for the problem. I don't know what else to do or who else to contact about the issue but I feel that it is being ignored. Can any other players help? Usually, when I submit a ticket, the game masters tell me to ask other players to tell me what to do. Oh, also I can't verify files because that button on the patcher is grayed out. I'll try rebooting my laptop to see if that helps but I'm not holding my breath. Yes, I am frustrated. And I am not the only one having this problem.

Comments

• katerina022753
    Options
    When I try to log into PWI, the patcher wants to update but errors out over and over. I tried Arc Repair and it errors out. I have one logged in that was logged in overnight and I'm afraid to log her out to reboot my computer because I might not be able to get her back in game. I have even tried to log in on my laptop with the same results - erroring out. A ticket was submitted a 14:41 ET about this and hasn't been addressed yet. It is now 21:32 ET. Live chat can only update my ticket and apologize for the problem. I don't know what else to do or who else to contact about the issue but I feel that it is being ignored. Can any other players help? Usually, when I submit a ticket, the game masters tell me to ask other players to tell me what to do. Oh, also I can't verify files because that button on the patcher is grayed out. I'll try rebooting my laptop to see if that helps but I'm not holding my breath. Yes, I am frustrated. And I am not the only one having this problem.

Great, now that account that was online disconnected. Guess I'm not wanted in the game.

• zyxiel#1997
    zyxiel#1997 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options

If Arc Repair doesn't work and you can't Verify the client, perhaps you can try uninstalling the game and reinstall it again. It might be annoying to do and might take a long time (depending on your connection) but it's worth the try if none of the methods you mentioned aren't doing the job.
  • katerina022753
    Options

If Arc Repair doesn't work and you can't Verify the client, perhaps you can try uninstalling the game and reinstall it again. It might be annoying to do and might take a long time (depending on your connection) but it's worth the try if none of the methods you mentioned aren't doing the job.

Maybe worth a try but then any account that is already logged in would be having the same problem if it doesn't fix it. Others have had this issue too when their account disconnected and they can't get back in the game. Thanks for the advice. I will try it on my laptop first and not on my PC where one account is still logged in.

• katerina022753
    Options
    7:40 AM and still no response from support. Still the same issue. I STILL CAN'T LOG IN!
  • zyxiel#1997
    zyxiel#1997 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    This might be unrelated to your problem but I heard that some people are getting DC'd due to a BM's skill (leap). It makes the people around that BM crash.

One way to solve it is to run your client by 32-bit instead of 64-bit. How to switch to 32 bits mode:
    1. In Arc Client, click Library at the bottom of the left sidebar.
    2. Right click on PWI, and click Properties.
    3. Check the 32-bit checkbox and click okay
    This method is shared by Skai via Discord: https://discord.gg/x7sKUq28jA
    Discord(PWI Kingdom) > Announcement

I've never had that issue that you're currently having but try this method and see if it works or not.
  • puangi#2208
    puangi#2208 Posts: 84 Arc User
    Options
    Uninstall everything including Arc
    7:40 AM and still no response from support. Still the same issue. I STILL CAN'T LOG IN!

Could you explain what you mean by you can't login?

Also, Uninstall everything PWI and Arc related on your pc make sure there nothing left. Download Arc as usual and install PWI.