PROBLEM WITH UPDATE 23/6/2021

yyuval
yyuval Posts: 3 Arc User
I am getting a masage error while weekly update "file download appear error".
I cant continue the prosses.

any suggestion?

tnx

Best Answer

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Yes, as mentioned in both the maintenance thread and the bug thread:
    With every content update, it is normal to run into errors while downloading the patch. There is no manual patch - the only thing you can try is to change the patch server and keep trying over and over until it eventually works, or try again a bit later. This happens because lots of people are downloading the patch at once and the system has trouble handling that.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com

Answers

• chipsr01#2846
    chipsr01#2846 Posts: 65 Arc User
    in another topic on this forum someone wrote that you should try the update later since too many people downloading. I didn't had any problems with the download but it took a long time to finish. Normally I would just log off Arc and start it again but not sure if that is a solution.
  • paladinpak
    paladinpak Posts: 1 Arc User
    Good Morning!
    I'm having problems running the game, when loading the splash screen, I hear the sound of animations, but the screen goes black and a message appears. Has this happened to anyone?
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited November 2021
    paladinpak wrote: »
    Good Morning!
    I'm having problems running the game, when loading the splash screen, I hear the sound of animations, but the screen goes black and a message appears. Has this happened to anyone?

Yes, this has been occurring to many players and has been mentioned in the Wildwalker Update thread found here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1211284/wildwalker-update-the-good-the-bad-and-the-broken-bugs

Staff have already passed the info to the devs and plan to prioritize the crashing issues. I don't have more information than that right now.

Since this is a thread for a different update (and also a necro), closing this thread.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
This discussion has been closed.