Suggestion: Remove the Suggestion Box Forum

Knownase - Heavens Tear
Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Suggestion Box
Let's be real here for a second, has anything actually been implemented from this forum?

GMs barely, if anything at all, touch this forum with responses aside threads they have created.

Mods response don't count in my view, it's stupid for a mod to relay a message to the GMs if the GMs themselves can be here.

I can name a few topics here that lasted a while, and were simply ignored.

This isn't a troll/QQ/Flamebait thread. Let's actually have a civilized discussion on the suggestion box.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
-Certified Barbarian Master-
-You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
-Master of Coffee-
Post edited by Knownase - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Topics that move here die here.

Agreed. This forum does not have any use except to "lower depth" threads.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Proof that this place is ignored? A topic filled with everyone spamming +1s via back to back posts for multiple days without it being touched for several days.

This really may as well just be renamed The Lower Depths v2.
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    depth'd

depth'd (in Kritty's case)

did you like my mod impression? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Even if PWI management did read this section they don't seem to have any influence over what PW china programs so this section is really just for venting.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    laloner wrote: »
    Even if PWI management did read this section they don't seem to have any influence over what PW china programs so this section is really just for venting.

Well the GMs here can do a limited amount of fixing things (i.e. changing ini file editing rule), but actually changing the game (i.e. veno pet system) is left to the Devs that obviously don't care enough about this sinking ship. They just keep it up since it's a cash cow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Agreed this forum is dead.

I came to this post because you linked it from an offtopic discussion thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited January 2012
    depth'd

depth'd (in Kritty's case)

did you like my mod impression? b:cute

Stop copying mah color!b:scorn
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Stop copying mah color!b:scorn

it actually took me a bit of time to figure out that it wasn't one of the "standard" colours D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited January 2012
    it actually took me a bit of time to figure out that it wasn't one of the "standard" colours D:

You didn't just go quote one of my messages to find out which color it was?b:chuckle
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    You didn't just go quote one of my messages to find out which color it was?b:chuckle

well, that's what I did after trying about 3 different shades of green/turquoise/aqua D:
    dammit, what is that colour actually called?

edit: oh, it's a type of teal...go figure
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lynzeya - Dreamweaver
    Lynzeya - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Uhm.. I dont wanna be rude or anything.. but can anybody remember the thread petitioning the Forsaken race?
    One class had a blindfold wrapped around their eyes, from what I can remember..
    And now.. they have male head fash with, wait for it, blindfolds..
    b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vixter - harshlands:
    hey, i got a good idea, lets complain about gas prices, since thats also something we have no control over!

<3 proud to be autistic! /watch?v=Q7lJ8ioD2-g Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • Blueturtle - Dreamweaver
    Blueturtle - Dreamweaver Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    HEY! IM BACK! AND DONT TRASH MY FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Serving all but trusting no one but myself,Blueturtle.
  • blueturtle79#9582
    blueturtle79#9582 Posts: 8 Arc User
    Hey, nice to meet you, Obielle. Couldn't really find a way to DM you, probably because you're a mod. Sorry for necroing so much, it's the only way I can post anything. Besides, if there's any post that deserves closing, IMHO its this one.
    I'm unable to access my old character account right now: Blueturtle - Dreamweaver. My computer seems to have a hard time not bluescreening when I'm installing ARC or downloading PW or just updating to Windows 10 version 20H2, so it seems I won't be playing that much. But still I'd like to hang out for a while. I'm still wondering if it's even possible to post to forums as a character account anymore?

Anyways, I'm new to this whole ARC forum. Is there any way to use BB/forum/html5 code here to post in color like the old PWI forums used to have? If not, I'd like to suggest adding it! :p
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    Sorry for necroing so much, it's the only way I can post anything.
    Yeah, this became a necro thread but hopefully some threads will be moved to the part where they just die. Think it's called Chronicles, not to be found via the Arc software - at least not in my version- but still available via browsers. The BSOD you're taling about should have information why your computer can't update. Sometimes there is an easy solution like checking the GPU temperature. For some reason high temperatures will give random BSOD's but to solve this you only need new silverpaste. But there is not much info so we can't search for a good solution to update Windows, Arc and PWI without BSOD's. Reminds me of Passport, the software that will replace Arc. People who currently play PWI on a 32-bit Windows version are unable to play once we need to use Passport (64 bits software).
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Hey, nice to meet you, Obielle. Couldn't really find a way to DM you, probably because you're a mod. Sorry for necroing so much, it's the only way I can post anything. Besides, if there's any post that deserves closing, IMHO its this one.
    I'm unable to access my old character account right now: Blueturtle - Dreamweaver. My computer seems to have a hard time not bluescreening when I'm installing ARC or downloading PW or just updating to Windows 10 version 20H2, so it seems I won't be playing that much. But still I'd like to hang out for a while. I'm still wondering if it's even possible to post to forums as a character account anymore?

Anyways, I'm new to this whole ARC forum. Is there any way to use BB/forum/html5 code here to post in color like the old PWI forums used to have? If not, I'd like to suggest adding it! :p

Last I remember there were issues with DMing if you aren't a mod or staff. You can leave comments on other player's walls, though of course they're public. I'll send you a DM shortly replying to what you've said here.

That said, I gotta close this thread as it's a necro. If I remember correctly, newer users should be able to make their own threads within the first week of them accessing the forum.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
This discussion has been closed.