[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 5/11/21

obielle
obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
edited May 2021 in Official Announcements
Please feel free to update if needs be. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: Please be patient and bear with the team, as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions.

Maintenance tonight is expected to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 5/11/21 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 5/12/21 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 5/12/21 - 08:00 * UTC 5/12/21 - 06:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit for Patch Notes link here. Or assume for just a server restart / minor updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
It's that time where we take player questions again. What questions would you like to ask the GMs?

Keep in mind that questions/comments that aren't constructive, are in regards to tickets or bans, etc will not be passed on or asked. Repeat questions may not be passed on either depending on how recent it's been addressed. Also, no guarantee that questions will be answered by the team due to NDAs in effect. The forum mods will also try to answer questions if possible.

Not all questions will be able to be passed on if we have many, but I do compile questions so they can possibly be passed on in the future.

Previous Q&As:
March 2021 Player Q&A
November 2020 Player Q&A
September 2020 Q&A
​​
Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
Post edited by obielle on

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Just want to add that we've already received a lot of questions/concerns regarding Chrono Hunt. This is something we want to follow up on but it's also something we've asked fairly recently. The answer given was basically that any changes would have to come in a "future update" which I would assume is an expansion or content update. We can ask about it again but I don't know if there will be any updates on the issue(s) since the last time we asked about it.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • williamjimbam
    williamjimbam Posts: 11 Arc User
    why GM never ever ever try to keep connected with us as their players anymore? even the MT announcement is handled by players itself. its feel like they really abandoned us at all. i wish u can ask about this sceptical question to them since the players of this game itself already reduced more than 50% in the server
  • meow101
    meow101 Posts: 57 Arc User
    Will they ever rotate out the ps daily? We had the other ones that werent as irritating, laggy, rage inducing as the wall one we are currently stuck with.