best class to invest a g17 weapon

hisoka4me
hisoka4me Posts: 20 Arc User
what is the best class to invest and make a max g17 weapon for damage purposes only ( not for seeker to debuff )

Comments

• percy#3584
    percy#3584 Posts: 1 Arc User
    i think Sb.
  • cuthbertty#8914
    cuthbertty#8914 Posts: 5 Arc User
    percy#3584 wrote: »
    i think Sb.

I agree with you
  • alphadevil1991
    alphadevil1991 Posts: 99 Arc User
    any class can be great, you just need to figure out how to play instead dumply copy and paste other players stuff
  • sumucheng#4456
    sumucheng#4456 Posts: 33 Arc User
    hisoka4me wrote: »
    what is the best class to invest and make a max g17 weapon for damage purposes only ( not for seeker to debuff )

Any class that doesn't already have a GoF effect in its rank 9 version, since you can just get that one for free. So tech, SB, wiz, psy, archer would all work. Although archers are kinda bad right now so maybe could skip that one.
  • betuou
    betuou Posts: 25 Arc User
    Although archers are kinda bad right now so maybe could skip that one.

I keep seeing this ''Archers are bad'', ''not worth investing in'', ''Reroll to something else'' but nobody actually giving any reasons as to why that is.Are the players bad? Or is the class in general bad? People in China seem to be fine with that class since archers dont ever get any massive improvements well maybe except for that nerf to close range dmg removal but range atacks and normal atacks keep getting nerfed .So either China archers are some godlike players with over the top mechanincs that can manage even with a weak class or the gear difference there( no r9r3) isnt as felt as here or the class just isnt as bad as people say and it has more to do with people just disliking things that pew pew from far away that can be annoying LOL.What does come to mind is the low survivabillity the scuicy-ness which is ridiculously low even for a LA class.TBH LA in general is bad since HA and AA got low/high dmg received phys and mag and viceversa and LA just get high dmg from both LOL.How is that even fair?Now the other LA classes get skills as compensation transformations,tidal ,dmg reduction,heals,higher mobillity you name it even that new monkey king class gets dmg red. from range broken much? LOL.So yeah it is strange how the archer class is so disregarded and bashed here but it seems to be huge in China since they dont feel the need to improve them but instead nerf constantly.