This is joke, right?

vepricin#1390
vepricin#1390 Posts: 13 Arc User
edited April 2021 in General Discussion

Comments

• plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    yeah, its a weird one this time. I rather had the one with the funny packs.
    Maybe make this [ War Avatar Pack A x5 ] to [ War Avatar Chest A x1 ] per 10 gold charge and unlimited.
    Woud be more interersting .
  • vepricin#1390
    plushie666 wrote: »
    yeah, its a weird one this time. I rather had the one with the funny packs.
    Maybe make this [ War Avatar Pack A x5 ] to [ War Avatar Chest A x1 ] per 10 gold charge and unlimited.
    Woud be more interersting .

Why would anyone want A chest as spending reward? It is less than one JFSP run.
  • plushie666
    edited April 2021
    War avatar Pack gives you a avatar card from A to C.
    War avatar Chest gives you a 100% A card.

For titles purposes. Or an alt thats after the morai or warsong set.
  • vepricin#1390
    Well, makes sense but if I'm going for A cards, I wouldn't even bother to charge :)
    I don't charge much, I charge when there are rewards and when I can at least get something to refine gear or open few boxes.
    We got something for Chinese New Year and nothing for Easter. This is bad for economy. HS gold price will go down and if this continues, it will be like a normal price, but since people won't buy as much gold, normal gold price will go up.
    At the same time prices in cat shops will go up. You can already see it in case of Bookless Transcript for example... it is a matter of days until Charms go up to like 15M etc. There are many things influenced by how they do rewards but it is not a subject.
    I just think that they shouldn't even announce any spending rewards if they are going to be like this.
    It is not even a casher vs ftp thing. It is just about PWI being cheap.
  • plushie666
    edited April 2021
    We got an event(april's fool) for easter and even the new code can be considered as a reward for the easter holiday.
    Not all countries do easter. Its a Catholic holiday..

No idea what server you play, but prices are still going down on mine.
    This reward session is just something to over bridge until they do the charge reward session you like.
    They can also dont do spend rewards at all. I think they do it to encourage to spend and reward you for doing it and try to reward us for it everyday in the year.

Maybe this session is not a good one, just skipped it then :) .

Atleast they try and care about us, so ty PWI !

Have a good day all.
  • vepricin#1390
    edited April 2021
    Playing on DG...
    I know that Easter is not everyone's thing... but why they make a thing out of xmas then?
    And April's fool code is really "April's fool" code. They broke my vitae limit and 2 days of PV so that they can give me gear for lvl 29 (not to mention how they messed up guilds) and unlimited supply of trashy fashion. Well, it is what it is. I'm not charging now and ok.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Moving, as this is not a bug/quality issue.

Thanks.​​