PWCN update coming 03/31/21

2»

Comments

• mark1c
    mark1c Posts: 26 Arc User
    Oh, I believe that was a misunderstanding, when I say we can run just one dungeon per day it's because we'll get only one ticket each day and you need to choose which dungeon of that category you're gonna do, if you choose to stack them and spend all your tickets on weekend that's possible

Thank you so much! That clarify it.And its not that bad at all then. Tnx for all the info
  • perfectwo123
    perfectwo123 Posts: 1 Arc User

Cultivation changes
    Chaotic Soul: Defeat Pathkeeper Bajan changed to Tyrant Prince Mushi

Anybody else having problems with this? I've killed Mushi twice now and it still hasn't completed the quest

• berry#5497
    berry#5497 Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @perfectwo123 said:
    > Cultivation changes
    > Chaotic Soul: Defeat Pathkeeper Bajan changed to Tyrant Prince Mushi
    >
    > Anybody else having problems with this? I've killed Mushi twice now and it still hasn't completed the quest

... Its still Bajan (check your quest), this post is for a future update that we wont see for another year+ probably.
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 391 Arc User
    I believe this is the annual calendar glyph pack (can't updgrade/downgrade but can use to upgrade another one)
    unknown.png

Npcs in the entrance of the dungeons entrances giving entries(10 for the first time and after that 1 daily)
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

The look of the new entries
    unknown.png

Prize that this guy got
    unknown.png

Arena exchanges
    unknown.png

Difficulty 1 dungeons daily (I talked about them before but here's some pics)

UCH
    unknown.png

EU
    unknown.png

AEU
    unknown.png

Item the squad leader needs to compete in Arena Season
    unknown.png

We still can exchange
    unknown.png

The factions stuff, as I said before we can run 3x each category and get 300 points(doesn't matter the difficulty)
    unknown.png

New pet
    unknown.png

• nubgamingiam#3553
    nubgamingiam#3553 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    Hello. I have a question. Our current keys ( UP / DH and Sealed Moon Ode Order (TTR)) going to be transformed into the new ones or we going to lose those keys? Cuz I have a lot of them and I want to know if I should use all while I can.
  • francismark#9723
    francismark#9723 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Is it true? No more action stones/points for this BH update?
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 391 Arc User
    Is it true? No more action stones/points for this BH update?

Yeah, now we'll have a new system, you will do your dailies and dungeons of any difficulty and you get this chest unknown.png
  • francismark#9723
    francismark#9723 Posts: 3 Arc User
    > @hokker#1570 said:
    > Yeah, now we'll have a new system, you will do your dailies and dungeons of any difficulty and you get this chest

My, my. This is just bad news to a lot of people[to a certain clique, particularly XD]. hopefully the updates come mid-December >_<