Tagged:

Comments

• lathena
    lathena Posts: 19 Arc User
    Same
    Mess with me, I'll mess you up!
  • azrahorvath
    azrahorvath Posts: 2 Arc User
    Cant login,geting message to check my connections,but its ok,log in server down or......?
  • chipsr01#2846
    chipsr01#2846 Posts: 65 Arc User
    Yeah, have it too.

The text to check our internet connection is also wrong since we have a good connection. Maybe it's a way to tell us to spend more money during the next charge/spend rewards event.
  • theghost1240
    theghost1240 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Probably the Arc Launcher is down.

Good thing I'm a multi-gamer and watch anime \o/
  • azrahorvath
    azrahorvath Posts: 2 Arc User
    Does anyone working there,at least someone can tell us what"s the problem and how long will take fixing it?
  • dantefirefox
    dantefirefox Posts: 15 Arc User
    i cant log in either off any of my computers, was in the middle of an IU run and the game client crashed hard and now nothing will log in to arc
  • gaogi
    gaogi Posts: 2 Arc User
    the log-in prob. started at some point so cant log in, the acc. that was already log in still worked
  • widowdee
    widowdee Posts: 103 Arc User
    Submitting a ticket since no GMs are responding here.
  • gaogi
    gaogi Posts: 2 Arc User
    gaogi wrote: »
    the log-in prob. started at some point so cant log in, the acc. that was already log in still worked

seema like there is the same problem at all arc games
  • chipsr01#2846
    widowdee wrote: »
    Submitting a ticket since no GMs are responding here.
    GMs don't use this forum. Same for Customer Support. Only players/ex-players read and write on this forum.

I couldn't log in to Arc but now - a couple of hours later - I can. PWI here I come!
    Hope others can come online too.

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Evening all,

So we have noted there was a minor arc Maint that has not been completed. Sorry we where not told about this or I would have posted about this.

Thanks.​​
  • devilslouisx#2112
    devilslouisx#2112 Posts: 1 New User
    same i cant login in to server europe,us east & west also.
    after i key in my username password logging in to the game, please wait den disconnected from server.please log in agine.
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    removed my text because of the moderation
    Post edited by sjampie on
  • milfhunterunit#6368
    milfhunterunit#6368 Posts: 1 New User
    > @sjampie said:
    > Hope you can log in now. If you still can't, you can open TaskManager to check if there is an errorreporting file active to send information back to Chin... ehm.... Perfect World Entertainment. This file will always be shown after a dc and won't let people log back in unless this file is closed (by sending data or closing it via Task Manager).
    >
    > Have fun!

same problem here cant do anything to fix it please help :/
    tried new account aswell nothing changes .....
  • chipsr01#2846
    Replying on an old thread isn't always good. You had problems on March 26th while this thread is months old. Think there aren't any problems now since all servers are running like they did on March 26th.
  • treywitch
    treywitch Posts: 2 Arc User
    I can't get into game from play page; every time I hit play it says running. This happens over and over it has been this way for months, so long that I still go back to arc to get into the game. If this is never going to work and arc is, what are we doing here?
  • sjampie
    edited September 2021
  • treywitch
    treywitch Posts: 2 Arc User
    With nothing running except passport when I click play, for about 30 seconds, it still says running and it hasn't done anything else for months even after updating, I can redeem codes through it just cannot play through it.
  • sjampie
    edited September 2021