Quest chain problem, title: Rose Cavalry

jvrmaster
jvrmaster Posts: 10 Arc User
*****I do not know if it is the correct place for my consultation*****

Guys, I have a problem on this quest chain, at point 11

11. Give the Red Iron Shovel to Rose Commander Candersis in City Hall (314 613). The player will be accepted into the Rose Cavalry and given a Badge of the Rose Cavalry.
-The player can give this Badge of the Rose Cavalry to Rose Commander Candersis in City Hall (314 613) in exchange for the Rose Cavalier title.
-Do not sell the Badge of the Rose Cavalry or the player will not be able to receive their title.

There is a way to recover: Insignia of the Pink Cavalry?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Joining the Rose Cavalry
Quest Dispatcher: Tavernkeeper Evelyn, tavern south of City Hall in Neverfall (314 593)

1. Talk to Rose Deputy Dynia in City Hall (315 613) and ask to join the Rose Cavalry.
2. Talk to Rose Commander Candersis who is standing directly across from Rose Deputy Dynia (314 613). He will assign the player a short set of trials.
3. Kill 8 Eerie Spirits and 8 Earthcralwers located outside the south gate of Neverfall. The name of the Earthcralwers is a typo.
4. Return to Rose Commander Candersis in City Hall (314 613).
5. Collect a Rosegold Ore located behind City Hall. They are the ores that glow purple.
6. Return to Rose Commander Candersis in City Hall (314 613). He will give the player an Alchemical Solvent and a Rosegold Ore.
7. Right-click the Alchemical Solvent in your inventory. A popup will appear to create a Rosegold Dagger using the Rosegold Ore. Click Yes to proceed.
8. Give the Rosegold Dagger to Rose Commander Candersis.
9. Collect a Red Iron Ore located behind City Hall. They are the ores that do not glow. The player will receive both a Red Iron Ore and a Wooden Shaft.
10. Right-click the Wooden Shaft in your inventory. A popup will appear to create a Red Iron Shovel using the Red Iron Ore. Click Yes to proceed.
11. Give the Red Iron Shovel to Rose Commander Candersis in City Hall (314 613). The player will be accepted into the Rose Cavalry and given a Badge of the Rose Cavalry.
-The player can give this Badge of the Rose Cavalry to Rose Commander Candersis in City Hall (314 613) in exchange for the Rose Cavalier title.
-Do not sell the Badge of the Rose Cavalry or the player will not be able to receive their title.
12. Return to Tavernkeeper Evelyn in the tavern south of City Hall in Neverfall (314 593).
Rewards: Neverfall Squire's Badge x2, 1316900 Experience, 297620 Spirit, 1580 Vitae

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    From what I know there isn't a way to recover the Badge of the Rose Cavalry if you have lost it before receiving the Rose Cavalier title. You don't need it to continue the quest line, but you just won't be able to get that title.

I can only suggest to send a support ticket to staff to see if the item can be recovered.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • cuthbertty#8914
    cuthbertty#8914 Posts: 5 Arc User
    It is necessary to remember this moment for the future