does the news team hate the pwi game?

i see that there is a bunch of "year of the rat" stuff on sale for last day or 2 but no word in the news tab. Are the people in the news area being all snobby and telling us PWI players that we can go **** off when it comes to our game and knowing what is on sale. I hope all the haters who **** every day about this game being about making money finally see that they don't care about money either. maybe they are just a bunch of spoiled rich kids. we have all seen the pictures of the buffets and "off work" activities they get go defiantly seem spoiled and not caring about the members. the farmers or the cashers.

Comments

• plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    So you are mad because they got a life? Im sure they will update it soon.
    Also you can check in game whats on sale or not.
    If they do events or big sales you will know about it.

They are not perfect, but they still are just people that do their best for the community.

Good day
  • hellisfun#4492
    hellisfun#4492 Posts: 9 Arc User
    they dont need to be perfect they need to do there job. yes they are hard at work on all the other game posting the events over there. this is not the first time either i try to message them threw support i do it nicely asking is there a new sale because new items are all of a sudden on sale. like now some items i dont know when they will leave should i wait to buy or should i buy now? but they just go and ignore there only thing they need to do for pwi and its just makes the game look bad. again you dont see this type of buisness practice over in china server
  • nklemm1#8434
    nklemm1#8434 Posts: 19 Arc User
    they dont need to be perfect they need to do there job. yes they are hard at work on all the other game posting the events over there. this is not the first time either i try to message them threw support i do it nicely asking is there a new sale because new items are all of a sudden on sale. like now some items i dont know when they will leave should i wait to buy or should i buy now? but they just go and ignore there only thing they need to do for pwi and its just makes the game look bad. again you dont see this type of buisness practice over in china server

Did you know that mostly the GMs of a Game don’t have a benefit from it, being a GM?
  • vepricin#1390
    vepricin#1390 Posts: 13 Arc User
    This question is in place. Either you are able to keep game running with all necessary info, or you shut it down.