Phoenix Pet For Returning Veno?

bloodrayne29
bloodrayne29 Posts: 34 Arc User
edited August 2022 in Venomancer
Hi im returning to PWI and now have the baby herc and the harpy for my veno but wondered if it was worth getting the baby phoenix to use as my air pet, i know a lot of guides say its the best but they are all outdated in 2021 so if anyone can let me know thanks xx
Post edited by krisnda on

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    I'm not a veno so I probably won't be too helpful here...it does depend on what you intend to use the pet for (PvE or PvP). The good thing about legendary pets is that they are all-terrain once they have been evolved, so you can essentially pick any of the legendary pets. I don't think phoenix is a popular option these days because of that.

The wiki does include some information on each legendary pet which is probably better than any advice I can give, though I don't know if it has been updated to reflect the most recent updates which made pets inherit more of the veno's stats.
    https://pwi.gamepedia.com/Legendary_Pets
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • bloodrayne29
    i read through the stickied guides for veno nd most seem to discourage the phoenix and that its only useful for pvp so will just stick with my harpy and new herc but i am struggling to farm meat for him and i think the pwi dtabase doesnt work anymore the wiki mobs that drop it i think are too low based off my characters lvl
  • plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    Im a veno, and i also dont use the phoenix pet. If you want a pvp pet go for the monkey king.
    Regarding the pet food, try to make a low lvl char and farm it with him? Also do it when x2drop rate is on.
    Because its a rare drop.
    Also when u feed your pet it gains loyalty points. But they never lose it anymore.
    So you just need to feed it up to 999/999 then they never get hungry again or need food again.
    There are some catshops in archosaur that sells pet food not so expensive and you only need food for 999 loyalty points.

Hope this was helpfull

Have a nice day
  • bloodrayne29
    i thought that was true i fed my herc to 999 and it died once when i was lvling him and his loyalty didnt go down im so happy, i have enough cookies someone kindly gave me, so i can use them to fill up all my pets so thanks for clarifying that for me.
  • psumiku
    psumiku Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    Is there any feasible way to farm the items needed to get legendary pets without using the cash shop? I'm not willing to wait months to catch a Windwalking Piggy. I also don't know how to get Gold Coins.
  • kuglepen
    kuglepen Posts: 48 Arc User
    @psumiku the cash shop is the only place you can get legendary pets. though you dont have to spend real life money as you can buy from other players with gold coins... Do your homestead daily everyday and craft dull jagged mats, and sell them to other players for a bit of gold coins. Theres also high level bh you can run daily for a chance for gold coins.
    Wildwalking piggy spawn once a day. Which server are you on? If you play on the same as mine, I can probably help you out.
  • psumiku
    psumiku Posts: 58 Arc User
    kuglepen wrote: »
    Wildwalking piggy spawn once a day. Which server are you on? If you play on the same as mine, I can probably help you out.

It's okay, I forgot my old buggy main character still had a Windwalking Piggy, Glacial Walker and Abysmal Turtle so I just account stash'd it over. Just have to level up my character to be able to use them.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.