Chrono-Hunt & Codex-Mounts

Hello Perfect-World-Team.

At the Moment i see some things a bit more clear, so i can argue different, then last Time.

The first Thing, where i want to talk about is the - - - - - CHRONO-HUNT - - - - - -

Etherblade, Twilight Temple & Tideswell are actually doing successfull Chrono-Hunt Event's on their Servers.
Dawnglory actually CANT be a Part of the Chrono-Hunt.
But the Issue isnt, that the Server are not connected. The Issue is, that the Timerange, when the NPC is there for Dawnglory, its not possible to enter the Cross-Server!

I queued up yesterday at 23:30 DAWNGLORY Servertime, while Tempest was queing up in Tideswell. I got the 60 Seconds cooldown to enter the Fight on Dawnglory at 23:53 Servertime. I got the Information: Server-Mainteance in Progress.
I queued up again, and after the Reset our NPC disappeared, but i was still in the Queue for Chrono-Hunt.
After Reset on Dawnglory, so 00:02 or something was it, the Chrono-Hunt Queue was filled up again, and out of nowhere, i was able to enter with my Dawnglory Character the Chrono-Hunt with the other Servers together.

So actually, this Case can be fixed so easily.

Possibility 1: Move the Timezone, when the NPC is appearing for Dawnglory from 0-12 Servertime, instead of 12-24 Servertime.
Possibility 2: Move the Timezone, when the NPC is appearing for all Server on the same Timerange. So Dawnglory 0-12 , Tideswell 9pm - 9 am Etherblade 8pm - 8am, Twilight Temple 8pm - 8am SERVERTIMES!

In that way, all Server are connected to the Chrono-Hunt and all are able to enter the Chrono-Hunt when the NPC is appearing.
Actually, ALL SERVERS can just enter the Chrono-Hunt, in that Moment, when there is the Reset at Dawnglory.

So its just Intelligent, when you move the Appear-Times of the NPC's on all Server at the Reset on Dawnglory.

It cant be so difficult.

Its a Pain that Dawnglory is again the Server, who dont gain anything from this Event. All Server can reset their Monthly Card, their Infant Quests, was able to reset Morai, the Bearquest in Ulfgard.
What about Dawnglory? We are just the Server that get abused for the Timezone.

Can you dont get a fixed Time for ALL Events, that is fair for ALL Server and just make a MERGE of them? It cant be so difficult...

We would sacrifice ourself on Dawnglory that the Cross-Server Events are in the Late Hours, that the US Servers dont feel smacked, just to finally have again the same rights, then the other Servers have & join to every Event..

I PLEASURE, PLEASE FIX THIS CHRONO-HUNT ISSUE. THAT CANT REALLY BE SO DIFFICULT, REALLY NOT!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Second Thing is the Codex-Mounts.

I have a List of Mounts what are unavailable to get for Player's who are not long enough on the Server, or even Mounts that never was on our Servers, just on China.

Jade Cosmos - cant get anymore

Howling Wind Bear > Untradeable Pack Reward like Dreamchaser (cant get) Its a Pack for Level 1,10,20,30,35 you have to open, not existing.

Starlight Bear > Untradeable Pack Reward like Dreamchaser (cant get) Its a Pack for Level 1,10,20,30,35 you have to open, not existing.

Venerated Dragon (Arena Season 1 (cant get anymore)

Paleflame Wardrake (Arena Season 3), THERE WAS JUST SEASON 1

Candlelight Dragon (Arena Season 4), THERE WAS JUST SEASON 1

Soul Scorcher (Arena Season 5), THERE WAS JUST SEASON 1

Polar Pouncer (Arena Season 6), THERE WAS JUST SEASON 1

Radiant Donkey - not Ingame

White Jaguar (Tideborn Guardin Medal, 521 162) - The Quest for this Medal's isnt working. You start the Event, you finish the Event, you dont get the Medal's. I dont know why this got removed? The System is working, just the Reward must be paid out.

Undead Bulbfish (Undead Box Pack / AMD Gifts Ambassador 435 883) NPC never exist in the Game

MARRIAGE-MOUNTS. FEMALE GET A MOUNT & MALE GET A MOUNT. BUT ITS NOT POSSIBLE THAT ALL GET BOTH MOUNTS.

Comments

• beibei520
    beibei520 Posts: 5 Arc User
    ^^^
  • rokon#1106
    rokon#1106 Posts: 23 Arc User
    Wow, a player has done the GM's job for them. Found the bug, the cause and the fix. If only the player could also change the source code so we can be able to do this event 10 times a day without having to set a alarm clock for 2 min before reset to do it 1 time a day on Dawnglory.
  • berrynl
    berrynl Posts: 21 Arc User
    It'll be interesting to count down the weeks/months it takes of double Monthly Card redeems, double Celestial Infant progression and the ability to actually do Chrono Hunt till Dragon Conquest becomes an impossible task for any Dawnglory faction. At some point tactics won't do anything anymore when through bad coding (or glitching, pick your phrase) the other servers (factions) can literally advance at twice the speed. Hopefully we'll get some fun fights before that mark happens, similar to how there was a period of time with the bear quest in Ulfgard where every other server/faction was miles ahead. Let's not factor in skills, if we wanted a game where skilled gameplay is rewarded we wouldn't be playing PWI, now would we?

Chrono Hunt after reset isn't even an option for most European players that have either a job, a family, or a life of some sort. Similar to arena. If they'd do anything, they'd need to just have it open 24/7, but they can't manage to do that for arena either, even though that's how it originally started out.

For the mounts, I will assume they will simply put them in boutique or bidding hall at some point in time and that'll be another cash grab. As long as there is a portion of the player population that keeps gobbling up the garbage that they are being served, PWI will keep serving it.
  • nklemm1#8434
    nklemm1#8434 Posts: 19 Arc User
    Up ????
  • mitapi#9696
    mitapi#9696 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    I just wanna mention you can get the Venerated Dragon now - exchange for a lot of arigora coins so theres some farming to do.
    Starlight Bear is in event boutique...
    EDIT: There seems to be a bug with the Starlight Bear... It doesnt always show up for people. Very strange!
  • alphadevil1991
    alphadevil1991 Posts: 99 Arc User
    dreamchaser packs are stil available by some codes sometimes, like we had one up til the end of febuary just.
    also arena dragon got added to arena rewards for something like 20k or 50k arena coins for everyone available.
  • rokon#1106
    So can we get an update on whether or not they plan on moving the DA NPC spawn times to the times that correlate with the other servers so we can do the event? We all know they can special request NPC's to be brought back. They did it with the Littlefoot NPC when it randomly dissappeared and there was QQ on forums to bring it back to be able to turn in rewards. Go special request this NPC spawn time to be moved so the people of DA can actually be a part of something.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    So I do know that the NPC spawn time can be adjusted for Chrono Hunt because I've seen it be changed on other versions of Perfect World, so I can suggest the time frames mentioned in the first post and see if anything can be done there. It hadn't occurred to me that Dawnglory was having issues but I also haven't paid too much attention to Chrono Hunt honestly.

As for the codex stuff, I would like to gather up a list of what's unobtainable so that we can push for a solution there. I know that there is a multi-week event available where finishing certain objectives can get you those bells and other items where you can transmute them into codex items, but they haven't activated it for us yet. On other versions I think they activated the event on the update release or shortly after.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • rokon#1106
    obielle wrote: »
    So I do know that the NPC spawn time can be adjusted for Chrono Hunt because I've seen it be changed on other versions of Perfect World, so I can suggest the time frames mentioned in the first post and see if anything can be done there. It hadn't occurred to me that Dawnglory was having issues but I also haven't paid too much attention to Chrono Hunt honestly.

As for the codex stuff, I would like to gather up a list of what's unobtainable so that we can push for a solution there. I know that there is a multi-week event available where finishing certain objectives can get you those bells and other items where you can transmute them into codex items, but they haven't activated it for us yet. On other versions I think they activated the event on the update release or shortly after.

Thank you, I know it's possible as well since private servers literally create custom NPC's with custom items to spawn at places in the game all day. If a amateur team can do it I'm sure our "pro" team can.
  • nklemm1#8434
    obielle wrote: »

Yes the Chrono-Hunt can be easy fixed, just when you change the Times where the NPC Appear. I tested it and its definitly like i explain.

Possibility 1: Move the Timezone, when the NPC is appearing for Dawnglory from 0-12 Servertime, instead of 12-24 Servertime.
    Possibility 2: Move the Timezone, when the NPC is appearing for all Server on the same Timerange. So Dawnglory 0-12 , Tideswell 9pm - 9 am Etherblade 8pm - 8am, Twilight Temple 8pm - 8am SERVERTIMES!
  • nklemm1#8434
    Got any news or responses yet? @obielle
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Got any news or responses yet? @obielle

Yeah I sent forward the suggestion as part of the monthly player questions. The response can be seen in the Q/A thread in General Discussion but I don't think the response was too helpful. I'll definitely have to push some more to get this change (and others mentioned in that thread) possibly implemented in the game.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    Starlight Bear > 88 event gold

Open event boutique
    Click ride
    Close event by clicking shop
    Click fashion
    Click weap
    Click New then Hot then Sale
    Open event boutique click ride, starlight should be there.