DawnGlory Disparity (No Daily Resets)

Options
So i've recently learned that the other server apparently get to essentially double their Dailies, by entering the cross server pvp arena which is reseting their daily quests. This issue is stupid and uninmaginably unfair. Focusing on latest content for example with the celestial infants, They would be able to get 40 potential a day making 150k spirirt considrably easier to obtain allowing the farming them them to considrably increase.

Of course Viate, Bloods ect. also will increase in quanitity when you can do your dailies twice per day.

Can we have this fixxed, if not i dunno can DA actually be given some form of compensation for being placed in a constant **** situation. Increase the perminant drop rate on DA to 2x or somthing.... Because if other server can obtain twice the daily gated content a day, why play DA.

Comments

• sergiatte
    sergiatte Posts: 15 Arc User
    Options
    I don't know the extent of how many dalies can be cheesed doing this but regardless how many it is. its still unfair for the DA server which genrally gets shafted for timezones.
  • rokon#1106
    rokon#1106 Posts: 23 Arc User
    Options
    DA shafted during the merge too! Hey Harshlands you are EST? Nope **** YOU you're now European with no choice.
  • happyhail
    happyhail Posts: 129 Arc User
    Options
    I hope no one from Harshlands wanted to do any of the daily quests or events over the past few years that are only accessible at 11AM while you're at work. It's not like they're in any way necessary to progress your character at all. But, hey, I'm sure that "compensation" that was promised will show up one day.

• berrynl
    berrynl Posts: 21 Arc User
    Options
    Mmm, I fear the short answer is, nothing will change. The majority of the player population on DA plays it because they initially started out on either Harshlands or one of the European focused servers. There wasn't much of a choice involved to end up with your character on DA. They play because what little is left of their (old) friends plays it still and nobody likes change and no one is looking forward to restarting on a different game (or MMORPG) from scratch when they have the safety/comfort of being a "settled" character/player on this game.

Nothing will change because the handful of interns that are assigned to governing PWI as a game for the PWE company cannot make any changes, regardless of how motivated or good their intentions might be, I can't judge that. They have no pull over anyone, no impact on anything. Knowing this, there is very little reason to pick DA as a server to start out if you have a competitive mindset.

The latest expansions that are attempting to create a platform for factions from multiple servers to battle it out in NR are not implemented on the DA server, besides the potential fun factor that this influences it also greatly influences the character advancement with the arena glitch double daily potential.

There will never be any compensation, there will never be any custom solution or fix for any of our servers, whether it is DA or one of the others. There will just be more promotions and expansions that make sense in China where they have so many servers active and running that their Dragon Conquest bidding actually is so full that some factions do not even get a fight because too many bids have been placed. Or where the Tuesday NR event has hundreds of active players fighting with each other.

None of this makes any sense with our population numbers on any server, the only added sadness for DA is that they're not mixed with any other server and that also means we didn't get glitched with the ability to reset our dailies through arena. It's a lose-lose situation.
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    Options
    happyhail wrote: »
    I hope no one from Harshlands wanted to do any of the daily quests or events over the past few years that are only accessible at 11AM while you're at work. It's not like they're in any way necessary to progress your character at all. But, hey, I'm sure that "compensation" that was promised will show up one day.

has it not showed up in your bag already? 80 def lvl they say...