Cant login on any of my other accounts!

bloodrayne29
bloodrayne29 Posts: 34 Arc User
I realise there was a server merge, i havent played pwi in years the only account i can login on has only one character, none of my other pwi accounts seem to be able to get into the game as they get disconnected everytime. There is no list of characters and no arrows next to create on the one account i can login on, i have tried all the servers and same thing disconnected the infomation is correct or it would say it wasnt, im really worried now as ive spent hundreds on this game, i have verified the files and this is the last thing i can think of to do can anyone please help? i had full character lists on each account :(

Comments

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    i can login on has only one character, none of my other pwi accounts seem to be able to get into the game as they get disconnected everytime.
    Did you close Arc before logging in to your other account? If it stay's active it is impossible to use any other account in PWI. No need to verify the game since your characters are kept 'server-side'. That's unless you shared your account and someone deleted them.

edit: you can use the search-function on this forum/site in case you need information about dual- or multi-clienting. Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo and other search engines are our friends too. :)
    Post edited by sjampie on