[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 02/02/21 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited March 2021 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: Please be patient and bear with the team, as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions.

Maintenance tonight is expected it to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 02/02/21 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 02/03/21 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 02/03/21 - 08:00 * UTC 02/03/21 - 06:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
So different this week as again we are going to open the floor to questions from the players.
Question For This Week - What questions would you like to ask the GM's?

Keep In mind some rules and I hope the community can find this useful!
Questions that are not constructive will not be passed on or asked.
Questions that can be answered by the MoD team will be where possible.
Some questions can not be answered by the team due to NDAs in effect.
Tickets and Personal questions in natures of Bans ETC will not be asked or answered.
Repeat questions or ongoing issues may not be asked based on how resent answers are.
I will only be able to ask a few questions so not all will be asked if we have loads but I will do my best.

Thanks.

Previous Q&A.
November 2020 Player Q&A
September 2020 Player Q&A

#Tags - Server Maintenance, Maintenance Thread, PWI Maintenance,​​
Post edited by obielle on

Comments

• mikaopen
    mikaopen Posts: 1 Arc User
    What's the point when the narrative for questions is constricted and censored
  • kitty2828#7043
    kitty2828#7043 Posts: 14 Arc User
    When are we going to get the chrono hunter updated? Also is it possible to bring back old quests and events, like dragon quests and the celestial tiger event.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    When are we going to get the chrono hunter updated? Also is it possible to bring back old quests and events, like dragon quests and the celestial tiger event.

I can partially answer your 2nd question, though it's an unofficial answer. The likelihood of old events returning is pretty low unfortunately. Even if they were brought back, some are actually broken; on the Russian version of the game they recently tried to run the Celestial Tiger Event but it wasn't giving out rewards so they had to deactivate it again. It's probably because these events were retired so many years ago, so they haven't been kept up-to-date with the rest of the game.

I'm not sure if the above applies with other older events, but basically PWCN would have to fix them first before they even get a chance of being brought back.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • hiryute#3436
    hiryute#3436 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    there is something emergencies, so they start the maintenance early ???
  • tvo3
    tvo3 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Why were silver coins introduced and what is the rationale behind the change in BH/MBH bosses? In a game that is dying as it is, it doesn't help players want to continue their progress in the game if it is becoming much harder for new players to farm.

Edit: If these questions have already been addressed, can you please show me where I can find the answer? I am new to the forums, and I don't frequent this often.