Boutique mistake (for devs) - weapon fashion for female SBs

Options
lagbringer#6093
lagbringer#6093 Posts: 8 Arc User
edited August 2020 in Quality Corner
Greetings.

I've tried to get help with this issue through GMs but to no avail. For some reason literally every class got the weapon fashion of this series (Ancient World) but female Stormbringers. I asked my female SB friends, they can't see this item in boutique either. Male Stormbringers can get it without any problems tho. I hoped after a couple of complaints they would actually pass it to devs, but apparently ticket system isn't created for actual help I need to do it myself, because it's been like that for a while now.

I understand that it's just a mistake, but it is just sad. First you mess up with the arena fashion (I still don't see the female version of it in boutique, why? It was a mistake, but you have to make it fair), and now this. Could you please actually fix it this time and add it to boutique instead of pretending nothing happened like you did with arena fashion? I really want this item.

Cheers~

female.png
male.png
"No one ever made history by giving a f#ck." (c) someone, probably.
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    Moved to QC, Yes I would pop support a ticket on this if you have not already and link this thread in the ticket.

Thanks.​​
  • lagbringer#6093
    Options
    So the solution is: "remove it for everyone and pretend nothing happened". All other classes had it for weeks and I never got the opportunity to buy it. Can't say I'm surprised.
  • lagbringer#6093
    Options
    I remember there was a person who wrote something like "don't worry, I'll make sure you will get it". It's been like... 5 months already or so? Pretty much all you need to know about PWI support. :D
  • puangi#2208
    puangi#2208 Posts: 84 Arc User
    Options
    spuangi#8160
    "Aug 26, 2020, 9:30 AM PDT
    Hiya, I think there a bug in the boutique where an fashion item is not showing up for female stormbringer not sure if its a bug or intended. Original post link
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1210825/boutique-mistake-for-devs-weapon-fashion-for-female-sbs

Aug 26, 2020, 5:49 PM PDT
    HI,

Thanks for reaching out and sending a report about this issue. I will submit this report to the developers for review. If you have any other concerns, please let us know.
    Regards,"
    I remember there was a person who wrote something like "don't worry, I'll make sure you will get it". It's been like... 5 months already or so? Pretty much all you need to know about PWI support. :D

Quit around that month. But i did log the ticket for you and forgot to follow it up. I'll ask for an update for you and let you know.