northen relms titel quest

loffen
loffen Posts: 7 Arc User
the 3 bosses at the last title quest is 2 har for most ppl only the most op ppl can kill it int not oky i sended ticket and got a replay

Hello,

Thank you for contacting player support. Apologies for the delayed response due to the volume of tickets in our queue.

I appreciate your feedback/suggestion regarding the Sacrifice for Justice quest (overpowered bosses). I will surely forward these details to our development team so that they can look into this further for review and potential adjustments. If you have not yet done so, it would definitely be helpful to our team if you could share your thoughts as well on our official forums to supplement the information I have already provided them. Posting this on the forums is also a good way for other affected players to pitch in their ideas and experiences.

Comments

• grethe
    grethe Posts: 1 Arc User
    I got the same problem, was trying to do the questline to get the title Sacrifice for Justice. I did not even survive the first of the 3 bosses with it stuns. I have rank 9 gear 3* +10, and buffed with my own buffs(seeker) I have 35k hp and is killed instantly. So this boss I am not able to solo. I did also complain by sending in a ticket and they asked me to the same and leave a suggestion here.
  • loffen
    loffen Posts: 7 Arc User
    loffen wrote: »
    the 3 bosses at the last title quest is 2 har for most ppl only the most op ppl can kill it int not oky i sended ticket and got a replay i sended ticet as a 12+ diety stone wiz got no chans 2 kill the bisses bicos of channeling and the replay i got wos

Hello,

Thank you for contacting player support. Apologies for the delayed response due to the volume of tickets in our queue.

I appreciate your feedback/suggestion regarding the Sacrifice for Justice quest (overpowered bosses). I will surely forward these details to our development team so that they can look into this further for review and potential adjustments. If you have not yet done so, it would definitely be helpful to our team if you could share your thoughts as well on our official forums to supplement the information I have already provided them. Posting this on the forums is also a good way for other affected players to pitch in their ideas and experiences.