Losing speed buff (most likely when hitting lvl 100)

vepricin#1390
vepricin#1390 Posts: 13 Arc User
Hi everyone,

I had an issue that I lost my speed buff on Archer and speed dropped down to default. I guess it happened when I hit 100, but I can't be sure because I noticed it few minutes later.
I reawaked and buff came back.

Same thing happened to my gf on Venomancer twice. Last time few minutes ago on level 100.

Support closed my ticket because buff it technically here again and I'm waiting for lvl 100 to see if it will happen again. They pointed me here in order to figure out if this is isolated glitch or undocumented game bug.

Does anybody else experience same issue?

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Yeah, it's a speed buff only available to players below level 100. I believe the higher the level, the less speed you have as well. They should really mention it somewhere (if they haven't already) because I've seen quite a few people confused by this. To be fair, the speed buff was only added somewhat recently I think.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • vepricin#1390
    vepricin#1390 Posts: 13 Arc User
    If that's true than too bad :(
    It should be default for all levels though...
    I started playing 12 years ago on MY and stayed there for few years I came here after a while and I'm having fun now like then. Game changed a lot and this buff was really cool. Game has grown, mechanic should have also.