New codes blessings 2021

Gan a GM/Moderator post the new blessing codes for the year 2021

Comments

• mobgobblers
    mobgobblers Posts: 35 Arc User
    this takes them a couple of weeks
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    took them almost a month i think last year.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Last I know, Heero was chasing up the staff about getting new blessing codes ASAP. We'll post them as soon as we know them but might be a bit of a delay because of new years/CN holidays or whatnot (I really gotta add CN holidays to my calendar...)
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • leziar#5056
    leziar#5056 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Has there only ever been one instance when they gave out a code which contains an item that powerlevel you to 95 (non-rb) and 100 (rb1 and rb2)? Honestly, it would've been nice to get those on PW Anniversary, Christmas, or New Year.
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    Has there only ever been one instance when they gave out a code which contains an item that powerlevel you to 95 (non-rb) and 100 (rb1 and rb2)? Honestly, it would've been nice to get those on PW Anniversary, Christmas, or New Year.

Yes they have. The last time was just after db and sb classes came out. The auto level 95 pill didnt work with the db and sb though.
    A few months later, the pill baby code came out (lvl 100 pill, rb100 pill, rb2 100 pill, and tt99 gears).
    The pills have only shown up in boutique since then.
  • puangi#2208
    puangi#2208 Posts: 83 Arc User
    Staff on a break.
  • leziar#5056
    leziar#5056 Posts: 9 Arc User

Yes they have. The last time was just after db and sb classes came out. The auto level 95 pill didnt work with the db and sb though.
    A few months later, the pill baby code came out (lvl 100 pill, rb100 pill, rb2 100 pill, and tt99 gears).
    The pills have only shown up in boutique since then.

That was a very long time ago huh. Thanks, that's good to know!
  • dethtoall#3442
    dethtoall#3442 Posts: 3 Arc User
    so when we going to get the new bless code its been 2 weeks
  • obielle
    I think we're still chasing up on this but Heero has become busy as of recent. I'll see if I can get any kind of update to get things moving.

• metalsoldier#0920
    metalsoldier#0920 Posts: 6 Arc User
    obielle wrote: »
    I think we're still chasing up on this but Heero has become busy as of recent. I'll see if I can get any kind of update to get things moving.

Can we get an update? Has Heero said anything or given any ETA? The community is Jones'n for a Jone's code. 22 days deep with not so much as an ETA is pretty unacceptable. If they arent going to give us a code, just put the dang blessings in the Lucky Coin shop for 3 Lucky Coins like they should have done years ago. >,..,> why are they making it so difficult?

• obielle
    I don't really have an update on the blessings unfortunately. As of a couple days ago, we've basically been told they plan to bring us codes but they didn't give us an ETA. It's frustrating I know v.v there are certainly easier options to sort out this blessing issue and I believe Heero has been pushing for those easier options as well.

• metalsoldier#0920
    metalsoldier#0920 Posts: 6 Arc User
    obielle wrote: »
    I don't really have an update on the blessings unfortunately. As of a couple days ago, we've basically been told they plan to bring us codes but they didn't give us an ETA. It's frustrating I know v.v there are certainly easier options to sort out this blessing issue and I believe Heero has been pushing for those easier options as well.

well i suppose its time the community all started putting on they Karen wigs.

I would like to speak with the manager!

no but seriously, ur doing a great job as a mod. the response time is very decent. (not being sarcastic)

• mikesaphrodite
    mikesaphrodite Posts: 7 Arc User
    I just checked my mailbox for a blessing. I stocked them up big time before the end of the year. However, it seems they have all been converted to dark jade soulstones that I kept deleting because they just filled up my mailbox and won't stack in inventory. Anyone else finding this?
  • mikesaphrodite
    mikesaphrodite Posts: 7 Arc User
    And don't the devs know when the year ends? seems they could have the codes ready to post on New Years Day. Guess they are too busy snowboarding and counting our money to care. :D
  • obielle
    I just checked my mailbox for a blessing. I stocked them up big time before the end of the year. However, it seems they have all been converted to dark jade soulstones that I kept deleting because they just filled up my mailbox and won't stack in inventory. Anyone else finding this?

I just checked my own mailbox and my blessings are still there though I only stock up on the Jones' Blessings.

• shadowpadden#0779
    shadowpadden#0779 Posts: 4 Arc User
    I have about a dozen Dark Jade Soulstones in my mail now. Before the end of the year, I stocked up on Jones Blessings and deleted all of the soulstones. Now I have no blessings and all those unstackable soulstones that I don't even want. I have submitted a ticket on it but really don't expect anything to be fixed. But I can spend more money (and I've already spent a bunch) on the "free-to-play" game to get rewards. :(
  • scooooter
    scooooter Posts: 27 Arc User
    Maybe they will write a script and take all the mail ones out and not give a new code. I would laugh so hard.
  • plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    You can only stack 2 blessings on a char. They are account stashable. Its also possible u clicked collect all.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited January 2021
    Blessing Codes are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi/#/discussion/1211013/new-blessing-codes-2021/p1?new=1
    heero200 wrote: »
    New Blessing codes are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/11483643-jones'-and-o'malley's-blessing-codes

Redeem your codes here https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem/ or directly through the Arc client.

Enter the following codes to receive:

Jones' Blessing - nDTgymir

O'Malley's Blessing - a6txXPsM

These codes are redeemable an unlimited number of times! They will expire when this year is over 12/31/2021.

Thanks.

Also FYI Jones is still restricted to the older classes as such the newer classes will not be able to use it.

Thanks.​​