Blessed Mouse Fashion and Venomancer

Hi,
Why for venos class is there not special tail? This fashion is not complete for my class. Plus the overlap of the ears is totally wrong. It is a beautiful fashion and practically they remove for us the better thing that it has. I am sad that they didn't find a way for fix the problem. Probably the normal tail has a conflict with the one that the fashion give. And is too much complicate fix the problem(?) I don't know cause ofc it's not my job :neutral: anyway, I would like change the color and size of my tail :(

Comments

• technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    When you make a 3d model and apply it over an already existing 3d model you can have overlap problem like this. There are a few solution but it also depends on how the model was made. In this case they might just have forgotten to set the tail part of the fashion to hide the veno part. Turning the tail off on the main Model might be a lot harder to do when the model is in use, So the solution is usually to have the model over the tail to envelop it with a new skin. That means the model need to follow the movements etc. I assume it will probably be fix in a future update.