Empty article

Options
A few minutes ago I talked to Zeon through live chat and he told me to create a discussion here.

The last posted article “Marketplace Update”, is empty. A few friends have confirmed having the same issue.

Just to let you know!

Comments

• williambrown#1271
    williambrown#1271 Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I purchased a New, Sealed, Wizkids NCC-1701-E, from amazon, fulfilled by retailer HobbyTitan. The code for the ship included stated that it was already redeemed when I attempted to use it on the arc launcher. This was a factory seal package for an item that is no longer in stock anywhere and I can't return it due to the fact that 'I' opened it. *note I open the ticket using life chat, I also included 3 pictures, 1 of all the items from the package including the invoice, 1 of a close up of the invoice, and 1 of a close up of the insert with the code. Also note that wit these pictures attached they still asked me where I purchased the item from...
  • kinzert
    kinzert Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    I purchased a New, Sealed, Wizkids NCC-1701-E, from amazon, fulfilled by retailer HobbyTitan. The code for the ship included stated that it was already redeemed when I attempted to use it on the arc launcher. This was a factory seal package for an item that is no longer in stock anywhere and I can't return it due to the fact that 'I' opened it. *note I open the ticket using life chat, I also included 3 pictures, 1 of all the items from the package including the invoice, 1 of a close up of the invoice, and 1 of a close up of the insert with the code. Also note that wit these pictures attached they still asked me where I purchased the item from...

You were scammed. Your problem is with Amazon. If it is not fulfilled by Amazon, you are taking a gamble. HobbyTitan is probably based in China and Amazon knows they sell lots of worthless junk from China. It is very easy to "Factory Seal" a package. Return it to Amazon with the code of "Missing Parts" because it is missing an unused code.