PW Passport

Hi, 2 question
1 - Where will the discussion and feedback be done for this new application ?

2 - Has of now the Alpha only install in the user profile. How can I force it to detect the games I have already installed ?
So Far I have tried the way I do it when I move ARC, start the elementclient.exe directly. I also tried to change the installation directory, but it gave me error that it already exist.

Comments

• musiclover#7955
    musiclover#7955 Posts: 23 Arc User
    i am also have a question is the way to login a 2nd character the same as before login via ARC (New Alpha) open Task Manger and close ARC (New Alpha) and reopen it to login again or is it not possible anymore?
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    no idea, I have no intention to re download the game already installed has of now. Just the fact it install itself in my user profile is already a big no ty for me.
  • den28nl
    den28nl Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    start the pwi install in passport, after installing run patcher and than stop update and exit passport.
    copy the pwi_en folder from arc folder to the location that you picked in passport.
  • chipsr01#2846
    chipsr01#2846 Posts: 65 Arc User
    Or... just do not use passport! Companies can pay people for testing software but here we get virtual sh##. This is scamming 2.0! Just wait until we need to use passport so we can delete ARC and stop using this vanilla forum.
  • cavet
    cavet Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    What the is up! I go to log into pwi after several weeks afk and been dealing with UPDATE download over an hour and still not half way done! I have FAST INTERNET!!!!​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • cavet
    cavet Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    are you king kidding me!?!?! How much of this download is I have no interest in? Why in the hell can't you do like any other game and download in the back ground????​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on