Up/dh npc prices change

ryogohan1
ryogohan1 Posts: 2 Arc User
I don't know if you guys agree with me but I'm not gonna pay 40 golds for a skull shard or a glyph lvl 4 in a NPC.
The prices to purchase these little things we need in the npc at end of this instances is just too much, 10 times or more the prices people sell on commission shops or catshops.
My suggestion is to decrease the prices in the npc to make the purchases available, i never saw a single so buying a skull shard or a lvl 4 glyph from those npc due to their prices, in other servers the prices were adjusted to their reality, why can't we have the same here? This change would make gearing up easier and people would be satisfied and not quit the game due to gearing prices.
Thx

Comments

• tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    Those were only supposed to be conceptual testing prices this was a huge community oversight that the price changes were never implemented since its introduction many years ago.

The community manager from 2018 had this as an issue that was going to be addressed. Unfortunately we no longer have a community manager so the best you can do Is make a ticket and tell them the issue so hopefully one of these maintenance GM's can fix the price localizations.
    ​​
    Post edited by tek1nig on
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • balak1909
    balak1909 Posts: 1 Arc User
    UP
  • gimuzz
    gimuzz Posts: 4 Arc User
    tek1nig wrote: »
    Those were only supposed to be conceptual testing prices this was a huge community oversight that the price changes were never implemented since its introduction many years ago.

The community manager from 2018 had this as an issue that was going to be addressed. Unfortunately we no longer have a community manager so the best you can do Is make a ticket and tell them the issue so hopefully one of these maintenance GM's can fix the price localizations.

As I could see there's someone managing the forums now, I hope they see it and listen the community for once
  • patyn07
    patyn07 Posts: 1 Arc User
    up
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    gimuzz wrote: »
    tek1nig wrote: »

As I could see there's someone managing the forums now, I hope they see it and listen the community for once

Unfortunately @heero200 is simply an Extra-Ordinary helper but with this PING maybe @heero200 can forward this LONG standing issue. monkey-1.gif​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!