Northern Realms Expansion 06/10/20 - Bugs, Broken, Bad & Good!

124»

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    @heero200 So no one wants to comment or even look at the issue?

I believe this has been discussed here. Hope this helps and quote me if im wrong.

Thanks​​
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    I'm already looking into the issue regarding the Swords to Plowshares daily, which was discussed in another thread here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1210891/daily-quest-at-wenham-granary-manager

I'm still trying to figure out if it's intended or not. I'm also looking into some other quests as some have become unavailable when they shouldn't be.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • d3vi1r3ap3r
    d3vi1r3ap3r Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    @obielle ty for the reply.. yes i also had posted at https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1210905/broken-daily-twilight-sky-neverfall-map/p1?new=1 thank you for providing the link to the other one also

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited December 2020
    Finally I have a half-answer for the Swords to Plowshares daily. I had to check if the issue was still persisting on PWCN. It appears that the quest will eventually get fixed as it's fixed over there now, so it being unavailable at the moment is unintentional. I've sent forward a ticket in the hopes they fix it sooner or later.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • widowdee
    widowdee Posts: 103 Arc User
    When in Momaganon in the Pool of Abominations, the herbs disappear from the screen when you start to approach. You can see them from afar, then you can't see them as you get closer. However, when you get to them, you can see the name but not the herb. You can still dig the herb. This started after the big expansion. See the attached screenshots. This is not the only location that it happens.

I submitted a ticket for this with a screenshot attached but I can't attach it in the forums since it is a screen shot and not a url.

• widowdee
    widowdee Posts: 103 Arc User
    widowdee wrote: »
    When in Momaganon in the Pool of Abominations, the herbs disappear from the screen when you start to approach. You can see them from afar, then you can't see them as you get closer. However, when you get to them, you can see the name but not the herb. You can still dig the herb. This started after the big expansion. See the attached screenshots. This is not the only location that it happens.

I submitted a ticket for this with a screenshot attached but I can't attach it in the forums since it is a screen shot and not a url.

The screen shot is attached to ticket #384581
  • meadowlark#6874
    meadowlark#6874 Posts: 2 Arc User
    hello i am a returning player and was wondering what happened to the gear before you can see the gear on the character and that is what drew me to PWI was all the different styles of armor available but when i made my venomancer for some reason the gear does not show at all and neither does any of the fashion clothes either expect for the temp fashion clothes i am given during questing am i doing something wrong? why doesn't gear work on my venomancer
  • azra#6116
    azra#6116 Posts: 20 Arc User
    Well,i had problem with Glacier quest chain,for 5th ending i have doin pre quest,and stucked with Campoff,finished 4x endings without any problem,but now "Smart Child quest" not working like before,i tried 100 times to catch firefly,but when i click slingshot i getting message "Its not allowed to use in battle",when i lured mob it put me in battle stance.
    Fixed with hubi,he lured instead me mob,and i was able to use slingshot,and continue with chain..