[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 11/03/20 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited November 2020 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: Please be patient and bear with the team, as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions.

Maintenance tonight is expected it to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 10/20/20 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 10/21/20 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 10/21/20 - 08:00 * UTC 10/21/20 - 06:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Question for this week - What sort of events would you like to see over the Holidays?

Thanks.
​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• lax
    lax Posts: 96 Arc User
    I would like to see none because I'd rather not get my hopes up to have PWI shatter them like they did for Halloween and their Anniversary.
  • plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    Dont be so negative, they did events. Spend and charge rewards.
    We got a new code finally, be thankfull! The pwi team do their best in these hard times.
    I dont care what event you will provide us during the holiday.
    So suprise us and make everyone happy :). That is what the holidays are about !
  • liljka
    liljka Posts: 6 Arc User
    Stop updating and just fix current things please we have enough skills not a good variation of endgame gears not everyone wants to be an aa veno or la sin we lost the verastility of choice in ranked gears and fashon quite frankly is useless unless you guys plan on adding stats to that too 👀 👀 id like progression theres no progress anymore just here make one of these new classes and do everything youve spent the past xyz amount of years doing and i agree we always get our hopes let down instead of them actually gifting us something they have a charge rewards for an anniversary prize and a bunch of 1 silver event packages when things in the event shop are 10x price of normal its like they dont want us to play anymore 🕵