[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 10/27/20 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited November 2020 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: Please be patient and bear with the team, as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions.

Maintenance tonight is expected it to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 10/20/20 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 10/21/20 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 10/21/20 - 07:00 * UTC 10/21/20 - 06:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
So different this week as again we are going to open the floor to questions from the players.
Question For This Week - What questions would you like to ask the GM's?

Keep In mind some rules and I hope the community can find this useful!
Questions that are not constructive will not be passed on or asked.
Questions that can be answered by the MoD team will be where possible.
Some questions can not be answered by the team due to NDAs in effect.
Tickets and Personal questions in natures of Bans ETC will not be asked or answered.
Repeat questions or ongoing issues may not be asked based on how resent answers are.
I will only be able to ask a few questions so not all will be asked if we have loads but I will do my best.

Thanks.
​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    Just a heads up it will be US DST this weekend.

Thanks.​​
  • eranp
    eranp Posts: 10 Arc User
    Hi,
    Question For This Week - What questions would you like to ask the GM's?

Well, I hope that they will be able to answer us, here are my questions :

- Does the team plan to merge the servers ?
    - Is it possible to modify the schedules of the arenas ? So that Dawnglory doesn't wait until midnight.
    - Why not extend the event time slots so that all servers can enjoy cross server in the NR ?
    - Is it planned to modify the xnw ? Our old gm was trying to modify it to make it more interesting (because it was always the same ones who won), is it possible to spread out the players so that we can play with other servers ? TW with TI etc
  • werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
    Is there any chance to re-enable forcelog officaly? At the moment if players dc it takes 15mins for them to relog, this anoys people in squads they were with so they will continue without them, which just put off the player who dced from playing
  • heerohex#3018
    edited October 2020
    wishes08 wrote: »
    Is there any chance to re-enable forcelog officaly? At the moment if players dc it takes 15mins for them to relog, this anoys people in squads they were with so they will continue without them, which just put off the player who dced from playing

This was asked a while ago, as it does not mention force log the question was in direct to that problem as well.
    The official multi-client methods were disabled a long time ago, as well as the force-log feature. These restrictions were part of an essential security update that now requires PWI to launch with the Arc client. Regretfully, there are no updates if this can be enabled again. It would require changes to both the game and Arc client. At this time, the current login methods will remain the same.

Thank you for the questions so far, This will remain open till Sunday.

Thanks.​​
  • reexilir#3203
    reexilir#3203 Posts: 5 Arc User
  • heerohex#3018
    Closing,

Will repost when I have answers to questions.

Thanks.​​
This discussion has been closed.