No Anny event?

What? really? no x2 or x3 this year? :( So Disappointed!

Comments

• moonchild#7709
    moonchild#7709 Posts: 14 Arc User
    They GM are gone. No one in Perfect World Entertainment cares about this game anymore. Sales are set on an auto loop, Charge/rewards as well. Tickets get an Automotive message, no matter how many times you reply back or the auto close your ticket. The Forums Mods cant do anything but pass along what people are saying. So either they are doing a **** job or NO ONE CARES. They are just waiting for the game to die but it makes to much money to shut it down. So they are going to let in linger in it sad depressive state till it finally takes it last breath.
  • Well they have to care about the game enough to keep releasing new content every 6 to 12 months, that's not automatic xD...but still....it's not that hard to flip it on -_- it's the least they could do for it's loyal members.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    At the moment we only have this active.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/11478113-anniversary-login-reward

I would like to hope we will see more.

Thanks.​​
  • lax
    lax Posts: 96 Arc User
    and there we have it! GM's don't care about this game. Anniversary login promo, tyvm for trash mailbox filling event. Where is the anniversary codes for S chests or even A chests if you don't want to give that out, pills so new players might join etc? Give us something.
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Last year for Anni we got a code for:
    Ancient Gift x11
    10 Event Gold Ticket x11
    Dream Chaser Pack Ticket x1
    Elysium Gift Pack x1

11 random people who redeemed the code got an exclusive mount.

And a charge and spend reward promo a week later.

I'd be surprised if this year is any better.
  • chipsr01#2846
    chipsr01#2846 Posts: 65 Arc User
    Less people writing on this forum lately so think they want us to move to facebook before we get an anni-code.
  • lax
    Less people writing on this forum lately so think they want us to move to facebook before we get an anni-code.

Maybe they'll do the follow us on Facebook, when we hit 500k likes we'll give you a reward! The reward will never get sent out though just like the last time.
  • lax
    edited September 2020
    No Anniversary Sale a week after the old promo ended. Games dead and this anniversary just showed how muchthey actually care about this game. No 2x announcement so nobody knows how long it's for. No Charge/Spend promo for "anniversary" Just end of summer sale.

Great Anniversary, will this game get another one?
    Post edited by lax on
  • chipsr01#2846
    chipsr01#2846 Posts: 65 Arc User
    lax wrote: »
    No AnniversaryGames dead and this anniversary just showed how muchthey actually care about this game.
    Think it's true since they want Torchlight III to become a success, so our precious "charge-reward coins" went to that server instead of PWI itself. The problem with this would also be that anyone who played Torchlight I and II will dislike this so called new version. But I'm not negative here. PWI is a nice game, my guild is more dead than alive but that's just for fun I think.
  • alancalderon#7170
    alancalderon#7170 Posts: 1 New User
    GM's no longer care about this game.
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    removed my text because of the moderation
    Post edited by sjampie on