Time Zone (US) [Maintenance Discussion] 11/01/20 - (Complete)

Options
heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
edited November 2020 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please remember to keep checking for updates.

Quick Warning for Time Zone Changes overnight may affect the servers. This will happen before 2am as the servers have to be off-line when the time change happens. (This is based using info from previous time changes) Please allow a fair time before the servers come back on-line 2 Hours is the normal suggested time.

**This will revert all X-Server event times back to normal after this has been completed

ONLY US Servers will be taken offline for this.
WARNING - Last time bases where also reset. This included Chivalry Points/ Trials / Trials Rewards in Safe / Loyalty Funds / Faction Points.

EAST COAST - Tideswell Server
For Time Zone Changes Click Here. / For Time Zones Click Here.

WEST COAST - Etherblade / Twilight Temple Servers
For Time Zone Changes Click Here. / For Time Zones Click Here.

Today's Question.

Do you have any questions you would like to ask the GM team? Check out the last maintenance Post for more Info!

Thanks,

Heero.
​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• sabinoalhandra
    sabinoalhandra Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    Hi Heero,
    I would like to ask why have we been left aside, i mean the anniversary this year was horrible tbh we just had the littlefoot event and even that got interrupted for a few days, and now we got to Halloween and not event a spend/charge rewards?
    I feel like the game is letting us down a bit.
    It's ok that we got this code now, but we didn't had one for a long time....
    Would be nice to have more events in game.
    Thanks!