Which race/class combination is the best in 2v2 pvp (self buffed)?

ojhr
ojhr Posts: 14 Arc User
Just trying to spark discussion on this forum. I'm going to go with Seek+Myst.

Which race/class combination is the best in 2v2 pvp (self buffed)? 8 votes

BM+Wiz
0%
BM+Tech
0%
Wiz+Tech
0%
Cleric+Archer
0%
Cleric+ER
25%
aapkeyummybank 2 votes
ER+Archer
0%
Psy+Sin
0%
Barb+Veno
12%
veiszb 1 vote
DB+SB
12%
vcbrain16 1 vote
Seek+Myst
50%
ojhrjoshdarnit#5803koreanusernameshineni#2821 4 votes

Comments

• yummybank
    yummybank Posts: 9 Arc User
    Cleric+ER
    Sin Cleric
    Sin Seeker
    Cleric DB
    bm cleric
    Mystic Cleric
    cleric seeker

sin, cleric, bm, db seeker veno > Just guessing these would be about the best 2 vs 2 classes, for control and debuff reasons.
  • ojhr
    ojhr Posts: 14 Arc User
    Seek+Myst
    I meant by race, but thanks for the input. It would be nice to have a tournament or pvp by race pairing with equal gear. I guess you could cordinate via 3v3 but only use 2 peeps.
  • shineni#2821
    shineni#2821 Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    Seek+Myst
    Seeker and Mystic are def the strongest 2v2 that you put on the list, argueable sin + veno is prob the best comp imo since ironwood can just force your genie right at start then simple cc and someone is dead, implying they don't die right away with some good coordination before he can even hit the genie, which happens quite often in 3v3.

Implying everyone is the same gear, seeker + mystic is so dumb its not even fun, seeker can stand still doing nothing, soon as the mystic hits thicket with genie block, seeker ulti > qpq > edge blur + metal skills > watch the easiest kill in the game happens, then 1v2 won't last long.

Of Course that it implies both players knows the extense of their class to this point and good pvp knowledge but implying everyone know how to play their class correctly, there's no doubt this is the strongest comp.