Ancient gifts and Orbs from charge rewards to be account sharable, not bound to one character

Options
lathena
lathena Posts: 19 Arc User
I have huge problem after developers decided to nerf mystic, and its with new character development. I have on mystic over 130 ancient gifts, over 200 on my assassin, but they are bound to character, and that do not make any sense and I cant use them on my new cleric to help me develop character. After all I did pay for it. Same is with +11 +12 orbs. Now I cant use them on new character since they are character bound instead of account bound... I came back to game that I really loved for years, many things changed for worse, like all DQ items are 1 silver, you cant make enough for teleporting, not to mention other things, but I am not here to cry. I am here to ask for a change. Please let us use those orbs and ancient gifts, some mounts like silver mane, on all our characters. We cant use orbs outside account, we cant sell it, we cant make profit from it, but we can start again if similar nerfs happen in future. Please reconsider.
Mess with me, I'll mess you up!