Northern Realms Expansion 06/10/20 - Bugs, Broken, Bad & Good!

Comments

• sashacw80
    sashacw80 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hiya, we don't have any daily quest in the Northern Realm today from Divine Quartermaster Nikita?

I've just got there and there are no quests at all... I haven't been online today until 30mins ago and just got into NR after doing my Primal dailies...

Is there a glitch or something I'm missing?

Thanks.
  • meow101
    meow101 Posts: 57 Arc User
    Tuesdays is the tundra event. The normal running, divine, and world quests occur Wednesday to Monday. The tundra event is only active for 2 hours.
  • sergiatte
    sergiatte Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    sashacw80 wrote: »
    Hiya, we don't have any daily quest in the Northern Realm today from Divine Quartermaster Nikita?

I've just got there and there are no quests at all... I haven't been online today until 30mins ago and just got into NR after doing my Primal dailies...

Is there a glitch or something I'm missing?

Thanks.

What meow says also its worth mentioning that the dailies also dont appear untill after maintenance on a wensday as well as tuesday
  • sirrusty
    sirrusty Posts: 9 Arc User
    Allegiance system is Broken most of my faction(Tempest) joined devine defenders. BUT for some reason will not even let the rest of us pick a side. So every day we are loosing ground on the quick few and there alts. Nothing worse than hearing wow I got 300 more attack from something that only a few can do.
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    Wow that's terrible sirrusty!
  • artdiana
    artdiana Posts: 3 Arc User
    I want to report a bug/issue. I cannot join an Allegiance on my main character. I cannot access
    Northern Realms map, and all related quests. My character fits all requirements! The message I got that the map is full. The players who joined on multiple characters, don't wanna help me. Please fix the issue, and let me know if the message is in the right category.
  • tremendox
    tremendox Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi anyone here can tell me what are the changes for duskblade skills I mean I did read the patch notes but I dont know how acurate are the fandom patch and I wanna hear the good changes and bad from real dbs users thanks if anyone can tell me
  • qtbuns
    qtbuns Posts: 1 Arc User
    I don't get it.. so is northern realms a new game or something? my account got wiped and its the second time I've lost everything on PWI? Everything was low leveled but having to create characters from scratch again kinda sucks. Seriously doesn't help as a returning player from a decade back. >_>
  • tremendox
    tremendox Posts: 3 Arc User
    qtbuns wrote: »
    I don't get it.. so is northern realms a new game or something? my account got wiped and its the second time I've lost everything on PWI? Everything was low leveled but having to create characters from scratch again kinda sucks. Seriously doesn't help as a returning player from a decade back. >_>

U have see in what server u were merged with
    If u are saying a decade then u should be pre merge player.
    HL and morai server were merged
    Heavens tear and so switch in server to where they sent you xD
  • purgebringer#9574
    purgebringer#9574 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    So is this thing with NR events going to be fixed this week? Last week we were getting double rewards and they were broken.

Like, you come to cata event and see that our side got 2699 points, but you go inside the event area and only get 1500 points twice. So not only it gave you wrong points, it also did 1 event twice, so you can't do another one anymore. And it gives you points sometimes as soon as you enter instead of giving them when event is done. It's not the first time it happened too.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    So is this thing with NR events going to be fixed this week? Last week we were getting double rewards and they were broken.

Like, you come to cata event and see that our side got 2699 points, but you go inside the event area and only get 1500 points twice. So not only it gave you wrong points, it also did 1 event twice, so you can't do another one anymore. And it gives you points sometimes as soon as you enter instead of giving them when event is done. It's not the first time it happened too.

The team know of this issue at the moment thats all the info I have.

Thanks.​​
  • cswhy
    cswhy Posts: 22 Arc User
    i must say, having that maintenance TODAY was best idea, no Tundra event for Da, the map was there, but no buildings, catas, dragons etc were there. so time to wait for a 'refund'
  • lax
    lax Posts: 96 Arc User
    cswhy wrote: »
    i must say, having that maintenance TODAY was best idea, no Tundra event for Da, the map was there, but no buildings, catas, dragons etc were there. so time to wait for a 'refund'

Don't worry NR is working "perfectly". - GM's
  • blue20
    blue20 Posts: 46 Arc User
    August 18th Da had no working Tundra event and on the 19th the very first event at 16.00 bugged gave all 100 contri and the qualify appeared for only 5 seconds then was gone so anybody that attended it got no reward.
  • cswhy
    cswhy Posts: 22 Arc User
    August 25th: Da had yet another bugged TC event, this time everything spawned but:
    • commanders didnt move when towers were killed
    • no points were shown on the right side nor on the map
    • no rewards were awarded nor did the event end properly @ 10 pm as it is supposed to be

this is the second week in a row that Da has bugged TC event ever since you did that maintenance on TUESDAY. must be true that noone that works for pwi/pwe can do anything right.
  • diabolus#2491
    diabolus#2491 Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @cswhy said:
    > this time everything spawned

Catapults didn't spawn.
  • lagbringer#6093
    lagbringer#6093 Posts: 8 Arc User
    Guys, for real? Will you ever fix this? Now on our server (Tideswell) apparently sides are swapped. In the morning map was halved like it usually is during Tundra day (it's Wednesday lol, no TC), but our side was one that was under attack while we were supposed to be one attacking. But that's not the worst lol.

My side, Divine Defenders, got 2699 points for catapult event. Other side got 301 points. But for some reason we got 301 merit and tokens TWICE. So instead of getting 5000+ blade tokens today, I got 600! I'm farming my skills here, can you please just fix this mess? Since Northern realms came up, it never worked properly. We're losing thousands of blade tokens weekly.
    "No one ever made history by giving a f#ck." (c) someone, probably.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Guys, for real? Will you ever fix this? Now on our server (Tideswell) apparently sides are swapped. In the morning map was halved like it usually is during Tundra day (it's Wednesday lol, no TC), but our side was one that was under attack while we were supposed to be one attacking. But that's not the worst lol.

My side, Divine Defenders, got 2699 points for catapult event. Other side got 301 points. But for some reason we got 301 merit and tokens TWICE. So instead of getting 5000+ blade tokens today, I got 600! I'm farming my skills here, can you please just fix this mess? Since Northern realms came up, it never worked properly. We're losing thousands of blade tokens weekly.

I'm kinda hoping for a solution to this soon (heavy emphasis on "kinda"). I've now been able to forward to the staff videos of the two NR event bugs, so they are most definitely aware of it by now. I don't know if they were waiting for me to send in all videos to fix anything or if they're just...doing what they usually do.

As for the TC bug that's mentioned in the above posts, I believe this issue has been forwarded to staff already though any other details that haven't been mentioned thus far (or things such as images) would be helpful. I'm not on the servers that had issues with TC this past week or two, but I'll try and gather up information myself if it happens on my server.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • lagbringer#6093
    lagbringer#6093 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    obielle wrote: »
    I'm kinda hoping for a solution to this soon (heavy emphasis on "kinda"). I've now been able to forward to the staff videos of the two NR event bugs, so they are most definitely aware of it by now.
    Well, what I described is new. Before this week they would randomly mess up with points on both sides and for some reason one event would give you random rewards twice. But now they are not only random, but also swapped. After this sudden maint on wrong day it all went south and now we don't have Tundra and events. No point in even going to NR lol.

Post edited by lagbringer#6093 on
    "No one ever made history by giving a f#ck." (c) someone, probably.
  • mistressani
    mistressani Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    You know what people really don't care for your developers so called attempt to skill balance our classes in particular the Mystic players who have no only spent a lot of time but actual hard earn money to create their class , it's rather unfair of your developers to force us into adjusting to a play style they think we should be using - The class itself is completely destroyed thanks to their tampering...Just another reason for game players to stop supporting your company and it's games. I think your developers really need to sit down and remind themselves why this Class was first created and what the term "Jack of All Trades" means.

I think your developers forgot that the EarthGuard race was suppose be a sort of Demi-God race of Peferect World so yes, both Seekers and Mystics are suppose to have a certain level of natural OPness to them, Seekers were suppose be a combination of all the Meelee classes like wise the Mystics were a combination of all the pre-exisiting casters but now you've taken the very essence away which makes our class what it is....the Summons weren't just meant to be fancy spells but actual the controlled creature aids of the Mystic...seriously you've allowed the same AI which still autopaths players into trees and rocks take control makes no sense...it's not skill balancing it's called destroying the very fabric which makes a Mystic what it suppose to be and that is unforgivable.
    Post edited by mistressani on
  • blue20
    Wondering if @heero200 has any news on the issue with the double points on some servers issue and the broken Thundera event on Tuesdays yet as its been happening awhile now on all servers.
  • obielle
    Was Tundra Campaign still broken on Dawnglory and/or Tideswell today? I don't play those servers so I can't really monitor the situation over there. It has been working as intended for Etherblade/Twilight Temple servers from what I know but I'm going to be checking things today.

I did contact staff about it recently and from what I'm told they're aware of the issues at least on Dawnglory. I don't have any other news for the moment unfortunately.

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited September 2020
    blue20 wrote: »
    Wondering if @heero200 has any news on the issue with the double points on some servers issue and the broken Thundera event on Tuesdays yet as its been happening awhile now on all servers.

Sorry, I dont really see or get updates on these issues that often.

Thanks.​​
  • blue20
    Tundra worked on Da today as for other servers no idea yet i am sure many people across all servers were reporting it as it had been a major issue for many.
  • meow101
    meow101 Posts: 57 Arc User
    Tideswell's Tundra event worked yesterday.
  • obielle
    Thanks for the responses :) if they stop working again for any reason please let us know.

• blue20
    Nr weekly Tundra event is down again on Da since last weeks Tuesday maint, No towers or Npcs for the event appeared on the map last week and this week appears to have the same.
  • obielle
    It appears to be broken for all servers from what I've been told. Seeing the same issue on Twilight Temple/Etherblade. I raised the issue to staff last week so they should be aware of it. I'm hoping that with maintenance this week it might get fixed.

• d3vi1r3ap3r
    d3vi1r3ap3r Posts: 8 Arc User
    BROKEN DAILY ~TWILIGHT SKY/ NEVERFALL MAP

As of 2 server maint. ago.. the daily quest Swords to Plowshares has been un available to players any longer. This is a big issue as it is the daily for players that are Twilight Sky to make their Neverfall squire badges. The quest is supposed to be available to players that are Twilight Sky I-X as I was Twilight sky VI prior to the update 2 weeks ago i was able to do it. After the maint. it was gone.

also posted: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1210905/broken-daily-twilight-sky-neverfall-map/p1?new=1
  • d3vi1r3ap3r
    d3vi1r3ap3r Posts: 8 Arc User
    @heero200 So no one wants to comment or even look at the issue?