How does buying gold in Homestead work?

Options
I would like to buy Gold in someone's homestead but I have no idea how it works or what I need/should do. I've searched this forum for details but couldn't find anything.
I feel like if I ask an in game seller they might try to scam me.

Can someone please explain to me every step of the process? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• shineni#2821
    shineni#2821 Posts: 70 Arc User
    Options
    Its a Fairly straight forward process that's based in mutual trust most of the times, would recommend buying from your faction mates, with that being said i personally never heard about anyone getting scamed buying from sellers from world chat but the chance is there.

if you're buying a large amount of Gold, e.g 100+, you should ask the HS gold seller to include 5 gold more on the transaction for a Dog Spring, which is nothing more than an item that allows them to put the gold in the Cornucopia with a value between 1 to 9999, making everything a lot faster as you will only need to grab the cornucopia Gold 5 times (your main + 4 alts on same account) to be able to get the amount of gold. However if you don't want to pay the extra 5 gold, the seller can buy a little pack at west g17 area npc that allows them to put up to 10 gold per time, with 3 digs per time. Definitilly more worth if you buying low amounts of gold.

If you want to pay them before or after the gold is retrivied that's entirely up to them, as mentioned, its a trust trade.