daily quest at Wenham Granary Manager

gyroki
gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
My Boundary Level is Astral Sky, but I can't get the daily quest at Wenham Granary Manager at Silent Plains anymore
(the one which rewards you with 2x Neverfall Squire's Badges).
Is it intended or a bug?

Comments

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    36 people have read your question but no one replied.Bummer....
    At Astral Sky you still should be able to take the quest unless: your questlist is full or if you need to finish the previous one.

edit (as a response on obielle's comment): it did not expire: I tested it before answering and yes, even did the daily.
    edit2: (again a response): checked a Mirage Sky II char moments ago: Quest is also available.
    edit3: as a bonus I tested a character with Shifting Sky and Twilight Sky. Again available + quest done. <3;)

Post edited by sjampie on
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Hmm, checked my Mirage Sky II alt and seems the quest is also not available to her even though she should be within the requirements. There's been a few quests this year that have "expired" when they shouldn't have, and I'm gonna guess this is also the case here.

I'll need to check into this a bit further and see if this was intended or not. I'll also contact staff about it but not sure if any fixes can be guaranteed any time soon.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    Thank you for responding. The quest seems to be only broken on TT server? Because I can't do it on ~10 alts.
    @sjampie can you post the name of the quest please (maybe pw staff can fix it more easy if they know the name).
    The quest does even not show up in the "find quest" folder.
  • sjampie
    edited October 2020
    Sure.

Daily Quest: WC: Retired Days
    Use one of the vehicles to help the farmers on the Silent Plains protect their crops. The fout vehicle models behind the Wenham Granary Manager will give you instructions on their use.
    Quest Dispatcher: Wenham Granary Manager
    Quest: 2x Neverfall Squire's Badge, 500000 EXP 650 Vitae

And yes, It could be a server problem. Not sure if I have chars left on Twilight Temple since I'm deleting them sometimes.
    edit: have a non-rb char but didn't play with it since 2013. I'm getting lazy, lol.
    Post edited by sjampie on
  • obielle
    edited October 2020
    Huh, that's strange that you're able to do it fine on your own server. I do have characters on other servers I may be able to test on but I don't think they're quite Mirage Sky yet. Might be able to get them to that point quickly and test it then.

EDIT: Ah, it just occurred to me. @sjampie what part of the world progression is your server on at the moment in the Western Steppes? I wonder if that's what might be causing us to not have the quest.

• sjampie
    Hi @obielle. The Fairy Operation is at 73%. Lol, never checked that. :)
    Think I will stop deleting chars for a while. Had too much fun reading worldchat(s) all day.
  • obielle
    Oh hey, I guess I was on the right track. We don't seem to have a world progression status, so it looks like we've moved ahead of Fairy Operation onto the next one (and we have the Cloud Top Dragon daily, whoops I need to pay more attention to the game). That's the only thing I can think of that would explain things.

• hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    so..twilight hit the boundary 3 days ago, etherblade followed the next day and DA was roughly 13 hours behind ET. and at the same time Tideswell was at roughly 75%?
    thats quite shocking news about Ti server population...
  • sjampie
    Ti Server is all about charge rewards nowadays...for some it's getting hard to sell gold/items and get a rich feeling lol. Lately I see less people actually playing, most time people just stay on an AFK-spot but that's logical; no need for them to go to Realm of Reflection. Back to the topic: think Ti just want it to be open for the large amount of (mostly inactive) alts. :D
  • meow101
    meow101 Posts: 57 Arc User
    Was there an update regarding this? My tideswell toons within the range for this quest can no longer do them either. We just hit 100% world progression last night.
  • cin#7613
    cin#7613 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Quest has not been available on Etherblade since last update