Mystic Skill Suggestions

Options
mistressani
mistressani Posts: 101 Arc User
edited August 2020 in Suggestion Box
1) Can the Sage Version of the Mystic Summons skills be changed to decrease the cool down of time on our Summons Skills instead of reduced mana cost?

2) Can we also get a Sage/Demon of Transference which the doubles the duration time of our Summons

3) Can we every time we level our Summon spells can the duration time increases?

4) Can the Mystic get back full manual control of their Summons for the duration period?

This new attempt of yours to skill balance our class have left the Mystics without the support of their Summons as Tanks, to Lure Bosses/mobs and Buff aids for those of us who have learned to use them both in Solo and Squad playing settings

Post edited by mistressani on

Comments

• pgbanks
    pgbanks Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    1) Can the Sage Version of the Mystic Summons skills be changed to decrease the cool down of time on our Summons Skills instead of reduced mana cost?

2) Can we also get a Sage/Demon of Transference which the doubles the duration time of our Summons

3) Can we every time we level our Summon spells can the duration time increases?

4) Can the Mystic get back full manual control of their Summons for the duration period?

This new attempt of yours to skill balance our class have left the Mystics without the support of their Summons as Tanks, to Lure Bosses/mobs and Buff aids for those of us who have learned to use them both in Solo and Squad playing settings

I completely agree with this suggestion. The recent changes have greatly limited the abilities of Mystics. Their pets were a large part of their fighting ability. Their attack skills were not made for them to fight without the use of their pets.
  • babyhas2legs
    babyhas2legs Posts: 39 Arc User
    Options
    So perfect world do something about your pets disappearing before we can use them! Please
  • lathena
    lathena Posts: 19 Arc User
    Options
    Give us back our summons, as they were. Thank you in advance. That is only fair for hundreds of mystics around globe.
    Mess with me, I'll mess you up!
  • zoey4u12
    zoey4u12 Posts: 23 Arc User
    Options
    lathena wrote: »
    Give us back our summons, as they were. Thank you in advance. That is only fair for hundreds of mystics around globe.

even i think that would be the most fair rechange after pwi stole us our'blodpaint'!!!
    I don't think the will move their butt into any way since its not a Assasin problem or whatever famous class.

I dont even know if my server still have some endgame mystics the play regulary with fun or cash shopping anyhow.

So far i noticed if u see some its like: omg a ghost.