So what happened to Anniversary

so we had a Log in event for Anni,and that's it? before anyone starts with the sale it was an end of summer sale. Hell even the packs weren't called 12 yeat anni. Tremolo Kingdom well that opens randomly through the year can't really call that an Anni event. LittleFoot well thats not an Anni specific event either. 3x meh happens a lot too. So what happened

Comments

• lax
    lax Posts: 96 Arc User
    Game's dead I called no anni sales or codes and ppl laughed at me saying September 12th we'll get it!.
  • chipsr01#2846
    chipsr01#2846 Posts: 65 Arc User
    We had the free 5 event silver if we stayed online for 1 hour (at lvl 80+). Best Anni event ever!
  • mankiller
    mankiller Posts: 30 Arc User
    they stop caring about pwi + now it just a game for grinding instead of fun so hardly any new player play. It either pay to win or grind for life. I used to enjoy pwi but now i just login for 10min for event and login off
  • mankiller wrote: »
    they stop caring about pwi + now it just a game for grinding instead of fun so hardly any new player play. It either pay to win or grind for life. I used to enjoy pwi but now i just login for 10min for event and login off

THIS is why I had stopped playing... I came back when I saw there was a new expansion, hoping it would breathe life back into the game, but the midlands appear to be dead. Archosaur looks like it's under pandemic lockdown most days for the number of toons running around. It makes me sad.
  • jamesbond#2099
    jamesbond#2099 Posts: 0 New User
    grr