[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 09/28/20

anole300#5837
anole300#5837 Posts: 12 Community Moderator
edited October 2020 in Official Announcements
Please Note: Please be patient and bear with the team, as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions.

Maintenance tonight is expected it to start around 23:00 PT. It is today in order to accommodate a CN office holiday.

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers. The maintenance is a server restart and some backend adjustments.

*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Thanks for letting us know. You probably knew this a week ago.
    Dont bother mentioning it before.
    Was looking forward to play on my FREE day.
    Im hoping you guys will compensate this (unexpected for us) maintenance with a code or something.

Sincerely active pwi player
  • shaibya#9251
    shaibya#9251 Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Soooooo does this mean there is no maintenance tomorrow (Tuesday) night???? xD
  • thebankofelf
    thebankofelf Posts: 2 Arc User
    Any info on what the patch is about?
  • teitei#3165
    teitei#3165 Posts: 18 Arc User
    Hi, its possible pls to put littlefoot ncp back for exchange our rewards, ty
  • chipsr01#2846
    chipsr01#2846 Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Only thing I noticed is that if we restart, the PWI settings changes back: I play PWI on 32bit due the many dc's. But if I log off and restart the computer it changes to 64bit. Again and again. In the game itself I only noticed Tremolo's Kingdom to be closed again. But something weird in the text at the bottlers: Mysterious Man was talking about closing a server and in an other bottle he was talking about a rewritten PWI version. Weird 'Heartful Words'!