Trading GOLD through Action House

yyuval
yyuval Posts: 3 Arc User
Because of a limit of 4 million COINS it is impossible to trade GOLD through the AH system.
This limit has not been in the money for a long time.
In order to allow players to use this system, I think it is highly desirable to change it to 10 million, at least.

tnx

Comments

• lax
    lax Posts: 96 Arc User
    It's possible for them to do this too as they did it in Jade Dynasty... Upped from 200gold - 1kgold in Auction House.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Kalyst was working on this when she left.

Its possible so we have been told, other than that I really dont know much else and we dont have access to this either. Sadly this may have been lost when she left.

Thanks.​​
  • ghostryder76#5279
    ghostryder76#5279 Posts: 47 Arc User
    I miss Kalyst :(
  • heerohex#3018
    edited May 2020
    Again Ill ask this question,

Thanks.​​
  • yyuval
    yyuval Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi again,

Following the original post, I bring up the subject again.

Today, in order to trade in gold, the players are using "Red Envelope: Flower of Fortune" which can be bought at NPC in west Arch. This this item the buyer can sent a gift of 1 to 10 GOLD to another players.
    Playes are using this item to trade GOLD.

Unfortunately, this method is ineffective and encourages cheating and scamming. Players can pay and not get the gold, or alternatively, get the gold and not pay.

As someone who is into the field of computers, I am sure that this can be easily fixed, by raising the value the LIMIT parameter which currently stands at 3,999,900.

• heerohex#3018
    Ive had this feedback form the GM team regarding this issues.
    This feature has been kept mostly the same since its release. If it was never designed to calculate higher number values, that could cause some technical problems. We'll forward suggestions if this can be considered in the future, but currently there are no expected changes to the auction house limits.
    Thanks.​​