[Q&A] Player Questions and Answers September 2020.

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
As promised here is the feedback to the questions asked from Maint a few weeks ago.

1. When you get bug reports, who do you direct those questions to?
- Known bug reports are gathered by support and then forwarded to the developers on what can be fixed. If mulitple issues are active, it does take some time to resolve as it must be prioritized on what can be done first, and how fast it can be addressed. This process may cause some bugs to remain longer, as it does require downtime during a server maintenance.
2. As a GM, who do you work with most on PWE's side? Developers in China? PWI developers? The community manager?
- For support we may reach out to other groups in PWE if issues need to be addressed, but most of our work is actually with the users.
3. In addition to being a GM, do you actively play Perfect World yourself too?
- GMs do play the game, but not always how normal players approach it. For the most part its checking that certain game features are working, so that everyone can enjoy without issue.
4. The last really good GM/CM was Kalyst who was active for us she really helped and since she gone none else tried to keep this game active, Will we ever get another CM?
- Kalyst was very active for handling all issues with PWI, but unfortunately she's no longer with us. Regretfully there are no current replacements planned at this time.

When will the TW/XTW map be reset
- A much needed TW reset is planned soon. (Has been completed)
Are there any Anniversary events planned? Any codes to support this?
- We currently have no details for upcoming anniversary events. We would also like for reward codes to be available as well, and will be bringing up suggestions if this can be used as rewards for the TW reset.
Northern Realm seams to be unfairly balanced in respect of players joining one side and several limits on the amount of players in some events, is there anything that can be done to ease this?
- The Northern Realm should be running as normal, but we'll forward reports for our developers to check if player imbalance is causing problems with how it should work. These types of balance changes will only be available for another game update.
last question why the Event boutique is so forgotten that wasn't updated since 6 years or so even more like 7 really sad there.
- There's no current news for the Event boutique. We'll be checking if anything new could be added for the future, but its likely to remain the same for now.
We have had several reports of suspected bots in game what should players do?
- For suspected bots in-game, we'll take user reports as usual. Any illegitimate activity will be investigated if they are only bots and not real players.

Thanks.​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• heerohex#3018
  • konnasiili#0772
    konnasiili#0772 Posts: 1 New User
    edited September 2020
    Just played remnant from The ashes on hardcore mode. Spent hours playing through all realms in adventure mode and got all The hardcore rings from The bosses. Then i started adventure mode, died there and lost all but one account wide ring. Now it shows i've only played 50 mins and have Lost and forgetten all reward rings. Really annoying bug.​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • heerohex#3018
    edited September 2020
    Just played remnant from The ashes on hardcore mode. Spent hours playing through all realms in adventure mode and got all The hardcore rings from The bosses. Then i started adventure mode, died there and lost all but one account wide ring. Now it shows i've only played 50 mins and have Lost and forgetten all reward rings. Really annoying bug.

Hi,

This is Perfect World International forums, I would believe you have the wrong place.

Check this Page out for more info on the title you have mentioned.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/remnant

Thanks.​​
  • liljka
    liljka Posts: 6 Arc User
    This is about a fraction of the actual questions asked🕵
  • liljka
    liljka Posts: 6 Arc User
    So whyd only the simple questions get answered why does the gms consistantly ignore the other questions😂 people in this game really need to start voicing thier opinion more after all we pay yalls bills not visa vera😶
  • heerohex#3018
    liljka wrote: »
    So whyd only the simple questions get answered why does the gms consistantly ignore the other questions😂 people in this game really need to start voicing thier opinion more after all we pay yalls bills not visa vera😶

These where an old round of questions and im limited to the amount of questions I can ask. On top of other things sadly some questions cant be answered due to NDA in effect. I hope this helps with your query.

Thanks.​​
  • nemicron
    nemicron Posts: 3 New User
    edited November 2020
    when are they actually going to fix the server disconnects? aren't they nickel and diming enough to have stable servers? tired of this ****. Companies in 3 three different continents and they have crappy service. blows my mind. completely destroyed star trek online as well. that's become pointless now
    Post edited by nemicron on